Affiliation: Brown University
- Rates and predictors of oral medication adherence in pediatric patients with IBDNeal S LeLeiko
Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Nutrition and Liver Diseases, Department of Pediatrics, Hasbro Children s Hospital Rhode Island Hospital, Providence RI 02903, USA
Inflamm Bowel Dis 19:832-9. 2013..We investigated whether disease characteristics and behavioral characteristics predict adherence to prescribed medical regimens...
- Dysfunction of the intestinal microbiome in inflammatory bowel disease and treatmentXochitl C Morgan
Department of Biostatistics, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Genome Biol 13:R79. 2012..Gene and pathway composition were assessed, based on 16S data from phylogenetically-related reference genomes, and associated using sparse multivariate linear modeling with medications, environmental factors, and IBD status...
- Increased immune reactivity predicts aggressive complicating Crohn's disease in childrenMarla C Dubinsky
Department of Pediatrics, IBD Center, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, California, USA
Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 6:1105-11. 2008..The aims of this study were to determine whether immune responses and/or CARD15 variants are associated with complicated disease phenotypes and predict disease progression...
- Age of diagnosis influences serologic responses in children with Crohn's disease: a possible clue to etiology?James Markowitz
Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology, North Shore, LIJ Health System, New Hyde Park, New York, USA
Inflamm Bowel Dis 15:714-9. 2009..Differences in immune response may offer clues to the pathogenesis of the disease. The aim was to examine the influence of age at diagnosis on the serologic response in children with CD...
- Feasibility of using MR enterography for the assessment of terminal ileitis and inflammatory activity in children with Crohn diseaseJared Silverstein
Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Nutrition, and Liver Disease, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Hasbro Children s Hospital Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, RI 02903, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 55:173-7. 2012..The aim of the present study was to determine whether our MRE protocol could diagnose terminal ileitis and the degree of inflammatory activity in children with CD...