Monique K LeBourgeois
Affiliation: Brown University
- Snoring, sleep quality, and sleepiness across attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder subtypesMonique K LeBourgeois
E P Bradley Hospital Sleep and Chronobiology Research Laboratory, Brown Medical School, Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Providence, RI 02906, USA
Sleep 27:520-5. 2004..To characterize the relationship between pediatric attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) subtypes, chronic snoring, and indexes of sleep quality and daytime sleepiness...
- Sleep hygiene and sleep quality in Italian and American adolescentsMonique K LeBourgeois
E P Bradley Hospital Brown Medical School, Sleep and Chronobiology Research Laboratory, 300 Duncan Drive, Providence, RI 02906, USA
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1021:352-4. 2004..38; Americans: R(2) =.44). The results of this study suggest that there are cultural differences in sleep quality and sleep hygiene practices, and that sleep hygiene practices are importantly related to adolescent sleep quality...
- The relationship between reported sleep quality and sleep hygiene in Italian and American adolescentsMonique K LeBourgeois
Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Sleep and Chronobiology Research Laboratory, E P Bradley Hospital Brown Medical School, Providence, Rhode Island 02915, USA
Pediatrics 115:257-65. 2005....
- ActigraphyChristine Acebo
Sleep and Chronobiology Research Laboratory, Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, E P Bradley Hospital Brown Medical School, 1011 Veterans Memorial Parkway, East Providence, RI 02915, USA
Respir Care Clin N Am 12:23-30, viii. 2006..Controlling artifacts is extremely important, and using some form of daily log is essential for documenting events. The recording period should be long enough to provide reliable measures and to capture important variations across time...
- Understanding sleep-wake behavior and sleep disorders in children: the value of a modelOskar G Jenni
Child Development Center, Department of Pediatrics, , , Switzerland
Curr Opin Psychiatry 19:282-7. 2006..Such knowledge is important for improving anticipatory guidance, parental education, and patient care, as well as for developing appropriate social policies...
- Racial differences in reported napping and nocturnal sleep in 2- to 8-year-old childrenBrian Crosby
Department of Psychology, University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, Mississippi 39406-5025, USA
Pediatrics 115:225-32. 2005..These differences are independent of commonly investigated demographic factors. Differences in napping behavior do not seem to have psychosocial significance in a sample of preschool children...
- Sleep-Wake Regulation and Emotion in Early ChildhoodMONIQUE LEBOURGEOIS; Fiscal Year: 2007..With this training, the candidate will be prepared for future longitudinal work on maturation changes in bioregulatory sleep-wake process in association with the development of emotion regulation. ..