Hye Young Jung
Affiliation: Brown University
- Antipsychotic use in nursing home residents admitted with hip fractureHye Young Jung
Department of Health Services, Policy and Practice, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island 02912, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 61:101-6. 2013..To evaluate the association between receiving antipsychotics and the outcomes of a cohort of nursing home (NH) residents with and without presumed delirium after hip fracture...
- Trends in observation care among Medicare fee-for-service beneficiaries at critical access hospitals, 2007-2009Brad Wright
Center for Gerontology and Health Care Research, Brown University, 121 S Main St, Providence, RI 02912, USA
J Rural Health 29:s1-6. 2013..While the use of observation care has increased recently, critical access hospitals (CAHs) face different policies than prospective payment (PPS) hospitals, which may influence their observation care use...
- Prevalence of nursing assistant training and certification programs within nursing homes, 1997-2007Denise A Tyler
Department of Community Health, Center for Gerontology and Health Care Research, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island 02912, USA
Gerontologist 50:550-5. 2010....
- Nursing home organizational change: the "Culture Change" movement as viewed by long-term care specialistsSusan C Miller
Department of Community Health, Brown University, 121 South Main Street, Providence, RI 02912, USA
Med Care Res Rev 67:65S-81S. 2010..Fundamental changes in the regulatory process together with targeted regulatory changes and payment incentives may also be needed...
- Dyslipidemia in granuloma annulare: a case-control studyWesley Wu
Departments of Dermatology and Health Services, The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI, USA
Arch Dermatol 148:1131-6. 2012..To estimate the prevalence of dyslipidemia (DLP) among individuals with idiopathic granuloma annulare and to examine associations with disease characteristics and comorbidities, such as metabolic syndrome...