Lynne L Johnson
Affiliation: Brown University
- Effect of endomyocardial laser channels on regional innervation shown with (125)I-MIBG and autoradiographyLynne L Johnson
Rhode Island Hospital, Main Building, Room 208, Brown University, 593 Eddy Street, Providence, RI 02903, USA
J Nucl Med 43:551-5. 2002..The aim of this study was to map regional innervation against regional flow early after laser channel placement using autoradiography in a porcine model...
- Smooth muscle cell proliferation index correlates with 111In-labeled antibody Z2D3 uptake in a transplant vasculopathy swine modelJavier Jimenez
Division of Cardiology, Rhode Island Hospital, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, USA
J Nucl Med 46:514-9. 2005..The goal of this study was to detect coronary vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation in a swine model by imaging regions of uptake of a monoclonal antibody (Z2D3) labeled with 111In...
- 99mTc-annexin V imaging for in vivo detection of atherosclerotic lesions in porcine coronary arteriesLynne L Johnson
Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, Rhode Island, USA
J Nucl Med 46:1186-93. 2005....
- Hyperbaric oxygen solution infused into the anterior interventricular vein at reperfusion reduces infarct size in swineLynne L Johnson
Division of Cardiology, Rhode Island Hospital, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island 02903, USA
Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 287:H2234-40. 2004..001), midmyocardial (P=0.03), and endocardial (P <0.001) layers in AO 0 min. AO infused into the AIV immediately at Rep diffuses into the RR and reduces IS by reducing Rep injury associated with neutrophil activation...
- Low event rate for stress-only perfusion imaging in patients evaluated for chest painPeter B Gibson
Rhode Island Hospital and Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island 02903, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 39:999-1004. 2002..We sought to demonstrate the safety of stress-only perfusion imaging among patients with low to medium probability of coronary disease being evaluated for chest pain...
- Uptake of 111In-Z2D3 on SPECT imaging in a swine model of coronary stent restenosis correlated with cell proliferationLynne L Johnson
Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, Brown University, Rhode Island Hospital, MB Room 209, 593 Eddy Street, Providence, RI 02903, USA
J Nucl Med 45:294-9. 2004..We hypothesized that an antibody linked to polymers to increase specific radioactivity can be visualized on SPECT images and that counts in the target will correlate with the strength of the biologic signal...
- Risk stratification with electrocardiographic-gated dobutamine stress technetium-99m sestamibi single-photon emission tomographic imaging: value of heart rate response and assessment of left ventricular functionSachin M Navare
Nuclear Cardiology Laboratory of the Henry Low Heart Center, Hartford Hospital, Hartford, Connecticut 06102, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 47:781-8. 2006....
- First-pass radionuclide angiographyJohn D Friedman
J Nucl Cardiol 13:e42-55. 2006
- Clinical value of attenuation correction in stress-only Tc-99m sestamibi SPECT imagingGary V Heller
Nuclear Cardiology Laboratory, Hartford Hospital, CT 06102 5037, USA
J Nucl Cardiol 11:273-81. 2004..Attenuation-corrected stress-only imaging has the potential to ameliorate these limitations...
- Quantitative Tc-99m sestamibi attenuation-corrected SPECT: development and multicenter trial validation of myocardial perfusion stress gender-independent normal database in an obese populationGabriel B Grossman
Emory University, Atlanta, GA, USA
J Nucl Cardiol 11:263-72. 2004....
- The prognostic value of ECG-gated SPECT imaging in patients undergoing stress Tc-99m sestamibi myocardial perfusion imagingMark I Travin
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY 10467 2490, USA
J Nucl Cardiol 11:253-62. 2004....
- Validation of R wave voltage endomyocardial mapping to assess myocardial fibrosis: comparison with thallium and dobutamine echocardiography in a swine modelSukumaran T Thambar
Cardiovascular Division, Hunter Heart Lung Research Guild, John Hunter Hospital, Newcastle, Australia
J Interv Cardiol 16:23-31. 2003..362 vs. thallium, and r2 = 0.445 vs. UPV. The correlation was improved using log of UPV vs. fibrosis (r = 0.532). These results help validate R wave voltage mapping as an imaging technique to identify myocardial fibrosis...
- Myocardial perfusion and function single photon emission computed tomographyChristopher L Hansen
J Nucl Cardiol 13:e97-120. 2006