Amanda L Graham
Affiliation: Brown University
- Internet- vs. telephone-administered questionnaires in a randomized trial of smoking cessationAmanda L Graham
Center for Alcohol and Addiction Studies, Brown Medical School, Providence, Rhode Island, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 8:S49-57. 2006..Results indicate that the internal consistency and test-retest reliability of the measures examined are comparable when self-administered via the Internet or when interviewer-administered via telephone...
- Reducing the cancer burden of lifestyle factors: opportunities and challenges of the InternetAmanda L Graham
Brown Medical School, Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Center for Alcohol and Addiction Studies, Providence, RI 02912, USA
J Med Internet Res 7:e26. 2005....
- Characteristics of smokers reached and recruited to an internet smoking cessation trial: a case of denominatorsAmanda L Graham
Brown Medical School, Center for Alcohol and Addiction Studies, Providence, Rhode Island, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 8:S43-8. 2006....
- A review of web-assisted tobacco interventions (WATIs)Beth C Bock
The Miriam Hospital, Providence, RI 02903, USA
J Med Internet Res 10:e39. 2008..The Internet has great potential to provide assistance to millions of smokers who seek help with quitting smoking...
- Development and reliability of the lifetime interview on smoking trajectoriesSuzanne M Colby
Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Center for Alcohol and Addiction Studies, Warren Alpert Medical School, Brown University, Providence, RI 02912, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 14:290-8. 2012..This paper presents descriptive and test-retest reliability data on smoking history variables assessed using the Lifetime Interview on Smoking Trajectories (LIST)...
- A tailored intervention to support pharmacy-based counseling for smoking cessationBeth C Bock
Center for Behavioral and Preventive Medicine, The Miriam Hospital, Coro Building East, 167 Point Street, Providence, RI 02903, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 12:217-25. 2010..We tested a computer-driven software system, "Exper_Quit" (EQ), that provided individually tailored interventions to patients who smoke and matching tailored reports for pharmacists to help guide cessation counseling...
- Feasibility of incorporating computer-tailored health behaviour communications in primary care settingsChristopher N Sciamanna
Brown Medical School, Centers for Behavioral and Preventive Medicine, Coro Building, Suite 500, One Hoppin Street, Providence, RI 02903, USA
Inform Prim Care 12:40-8. 2004..We set out to investigate the feasibility of incorporating a computer-tailored health behaviour program into routine care in a group of primary care practices in Rhode Island...
- Reliability of internet- versus telephone-administered questionnaires in a diverse sample of smokersAmanda L Graham
Georgetown University Medical Center Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, 3300 Whitehaven St, NW, Milton Harris Bldg, Suite 4100, Washington, DC 20007, USA
J Med Internet Res 10:e8. 2008..However, the sample was homogeneous with regard to race/ethnicity and income. We sought to replicate and extend these findings in a more diverse sample of smokers...
- Initial evaluation of a real-world Internet smoking cessation systemNathan K Cobb
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Harvard University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 7:207-16. 2005....
- Characterizing Internet searchers of smoking cessation informationNathan K Cobb
Massachusetts General Hospital, Pulmonary and CC Unit Bul 148, 55 Fruit St, Boston MA 02114, USA
J Med Internet Res 8:e17. 2006..Little is known about these individuals, their smoking status, what type of cessation services they are seeking on the Internet, or how frequently these searches for cessation information are conducted...
- Effectiveness of an internet-based worksite smoking cessation intervention at 12 monthsAmanda L Graham
Department of Oncology, Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, DC, USA
J Occup Environ Med 49:821-8. 2007..To evaluate effectiveness of an Internet-based smoking cessation program as part of a comprehensive health risk reduction initiative in a large, geographically dispersed employee population...