Affiliation: Brown University
- Assessing frontal lobe behavioral syndromes with the frontal lobe personality scaleJ Grace
Brown University School of Medicine, Rhode Island, USA
Assessment 6:269-84. 1999..The FLOPS appears to be useful for quantifying frontal lobe behavior in clinical and research settings...
- Body side of motor symptom onset in Parkinson's disease is associated with memory performanceM M Amick
Department of Medical Rehabilitation, Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island, 111 Brewster Street, Pawtucket, RI 02860, USA
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 12:736-40. 2006..By contrast, the RPD group showed poorer verbal than visual memory within group. These findings suggest that side of motor symptom onset is associated with asymmetrical memory dysfunction...
- Visual and cognitive predictors of driving safety in Parkinson's disease patientsM M Amick
Memorial Hospital of RI, Department of Medical Rehabilitation, Pawtucket, RI 02860, USA
Arch Clin Neuropsychol 22:957-67. 2007..These findings suggest that neuropsychological tests, which are multifactorial in nature and require visual perception and visual spatial judgments are the most useful screening measures for hazardous driving in PD patients...
- Development and initial validation of a screening tool for Parkinson disease surgical candidatesM S Okun
Department of Neurology, University of Florida McKnight Brain Institute, 100 S Newell Dr, 3rd Fl, rm L3 100, PO Box 100236, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
Neurology 63:161-3. 2004..Part II was a multicenter study to assess the correlation of FLASQ-PD scores. The results of this study suggest that the FLASQ-PD may be a useful triage tool for screening PD patients for DBS surgery...
- Testosterone deficiency and apathy in Parkinson's disease: a pilot studyR E Ready
Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Brown Medical School, University of Pittsburgh, PA 15260, USA
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 75:1323-6. 2004..Low testosterone in men with Parkinson's disease may be associated with non-motor symptoms of the disease, such as apathy...
- p27 and Skp2 immunoreactivity and its clinical significance with endocrine and chemo-endocrine treatments in node-negative early breast cancerA Ravaioli
Department of Oncology, Ospedale Infermi, Rimini and Istituto Scientifico Romagnolo per lo Studio e la Cura dei Tumori, Meldola FC Italy
Ann Oncol 19:660-8. 2008..We investigated these proteins in two International Breast Cancer Study Group trials studying node-negative early breast cancer...
- Chemoendocrine compared with endocrine adjuvant therapies for node-negative breast cancer: predictive value of centrally reviewed expression of estrogen and progesterone receptors--International Breast Cancer Study GroupGiuseppe Viale
Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, European Institute of Oncology, University of Milan, Milan, Italy
J Clin Oncol 26:1404-10. 2008....