J B Freeman
Affiliation: Brown University
- Cognitive interference for trauma cues in sexually abused adolescent girls with posttraumatic stress disorderJ B Freeman
Department of Child and Family Psychiatry, Providence, RI 02903, USA
J Clin Child Psychol 29:245-56. 2000..Contrary to expectation, all participants demonstrated cognitive interference for trauma-related words. Relevant theoretical and methodological issues are highlighted...
- Family-based treatment of early-onset obsessive-compulsive disorderJennifer B Freeman
Child and Family Psychiatry, Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, Rhode Island 02903, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 13:S71-80. 2003..Finally, a model of family-based treatment for young children with OCD and some preliminary pilot data will be presented...
- Early childhood OCD: preliminary findings from a family-based cognitive-behavioral approachJennifer B Freeman
Bradley Hasbro Children s Research Center, Providence, RI 02903, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 47:593-602. 2008..To examine the relative efficacy of family-based cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) versus family-based relaxation treatment (RT) for young children ages 5 to 8 years with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)...
- Obsessive-compulsive disorderHenrietta L Leonard
The Pediatric Anxiety Research Clinic PARC at the Bradley Hasbro Research Center, Rhode Island Hospital, Coro West 2, Providence, RI 02906, USA
Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am 14:727-43, viii. 2005..This article reviews the phenomenology, causes, treatment, and outcome of children and adolescents with obsessive-compulsive disorder...
- Predictors and moderators of treatment outcome in the Pediatric Obsessive Compulsive Treatment Study (POTS I)Abbe Marrs Garcia
Alpert Medical School of Brown University, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 49:1024-33; quiz 1086. 2010....
- Juvenile-onset OCD: clinical features in children, adolescents and adultsM C Mancebo
Butler Hospital, 345 Blackstone Blvd, Providence, RI 02906, USA
Acta Psychiatr Scand 118:149-59. 2008..To examine clinical correlates of juvenile-onset OCD across the lifespan...
- Cognitive behavioral treatment for young children with obsessive-compulsive disorderJennifer B Freeman
Bradley Hasbro Research Center, Brown Medical School, Providence, Rhode Island 02903, USA
Biol Psychiatry 61:337-43. 2007..Finally, it presents a proposed research agenda for addressing the unique concerns of the young child with OCD...
- A preliminary examination of treatment for posttraumatic stress disorder in chronic pain patients: a case studyJillian C Shipherd
Department of Psychology, SUNY Buffalo, New York, USA
J Trauma Stress 16:451-7. 2003..Although there were no changes in subjective pain, there were pain-related functional improvements and reductions in other psychiatric diagnoses for the majority of patients...