GAHAN P FALLONE
Affiliation: Brown University
- Effects of acute sleep restriction on behavior, sustained attention, and response inhibition in childrenG Fallone
E P Bradley Hospital Sleep and Chronobiology Research Laboratory, Brown Medical School, Providence, RI 02915, USA
Percept Mot Skills 93:213-29. 2001..Results are discussed in terms of current theories regarding effects of inadequate or disturbed sleep among children and adolescents...
- How well do school-aged children comply with imposed sleep schedules at home?Gahan Fallone
E P Bradley Hospital Sleep Research and Chronobiology Laboratory, East Providence, Rhode Island 02915, USA
Sleep 25:739-45. 2002..To quantitatively assess compliance and experimental success with imposed sleep schedules among healthy children involved in an experimental comparison of optimized and restricted sleep...
- Sleepiness in children and adolescents: clinical implicationsGahan Fallone
Chronobiology and Sleep Research Laboratory, E P Bradley Hospital, Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Brown Medical School, USA
Sleep Med Rev 6:287-306. 2002..Advice is offered with regard to screening for sleep problems and associated sleepiness with children and adolescents...
- Estimating dim light melatonin onset (DLMO) phase in adolescents using summer or school-year sleep/wake schedulesStephanie J Crowley
Department of Psychology, Brown University, Providence, RI, USA
Sleep 29:1632-41. 2006....
- Experimental restriction of sleep opportunity in children: effects on teacher ratingsGahan Fallone
E P Bradley Hospital, East Providence, RI, USA
Sleep 28:1561-7. 2005..To determine the effects of experimental restriction of sleep opportunity on teacher ratings of academic performance and behavior in healthy normal children...