J L Eisen
Affiliation: Brown University
- The Brown Assessment of Beliefs Scale: reliability and validityJ L Eisen
Butler Hospital, Providence, RI 02906, USA
Am J Psychiatry 155:102-8. 1998..The authors developed and evaluated the reliability and validity of the Brown Assessment of Beliefs Scale, a clinician-administered seven-item scale designed to assess delusions across a wide range of psychiatric disorders...
- Insight and treatment outcome in obsessive-compulsive disorderJ L Eisen
Butler Hospital and the Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Brown University School of Medicine, Providence, RI 02906, USA
Compr Psychiatry 42:494-7. 2001..Degree of insight at baseline did not predict response to sertraline, i.e., patients with poor insight were just as likely to respond to sertraline as patients with good insight...
- The use of antibody D8/17 to identify B cells in adults with obsessive-compulsive disorderJ L Eisen
Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Butler Hospital, Brown University School of Medicine, 345 Blackstone Blvd, Providence, RI 02906, USA
Psychiatry Res 104:221-5. 2001....
- Juvenile-onset OCD: clinical features in children, adolescents and adultsM C Mancebo
Butler Hospital, 345 Blackstone Blvd, Providence, RI 02906, USA
Acta Psychiatr Scand 118:149-59. 2008..To examine clinical correlates of juvenile-onset OCD across the lifespan...
- Delusionality and response to open-label fluvoxamine in body dysmorphic disorderK A Phillips
Butler Hospital and the Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Brown University School of Medicine, Providence RI 02906, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 62:87-91. 2001..These findings are preliminary and require confirmation in controlled trials. The implications of these findings for other types of delusions requires investigation...