Jeffrey D Blume
Affiliation: Brown University
- Likelihood methods for measuring statistical evidenceJeffrey D Blume
Center for Statistical Sciences, Brown University, Providence, RI 02912, USA
Stat Med 21:2563-99. 2002..Some of the original UGDP results, and subsequent re-analyses, are presented for comparison purposes...
- Statistical evidence for GLM regression parameters: a robust likelihood approachJeffrey D Blume
Center for Statistical Sciences, Brown University, Providence RI 02912, USA
Stat Med 26:2919-36. 2007..This substantially broadens the availability and the viability of likelihood methods for measuring statistical evidence in regression settings...
- Batting performance of wood and metal baseball batsJoseph J Crisco
Department of Orthopaedics, Brown Medical School Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, 02903, USA
Med Sci Sports Exerc 34:1675-84. 2002..The purpose of this study was to determine the effects of swing speed, impact location, and elastic properties of the bat on batted ball speeds...
- Is a previous unplanned pregnancy a risk factor for a subsequent unplanned pregnancy?Lindsay M Kuroki
Warren Alpert Medical School, Brown University, Providence, RI, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 199:517.e1-7. 2008..The objective of the study was to determine whether a history of unplanned pregnancy was a risk factor for a subsequent unplanned pregnancy...
- Measuring and illustrating statistical evidence in a cost-effectiveness analysisJeffrey S Hoch
Centre for Research on Inner City Health, The Keenan Research Centre in the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute of St Michael s Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Health Econ 27:476-95. 2008..We propose a new graphic for displaying the evidence about cost-effectiveness and explore the strengths of likelihood methods using data from an economic evaluation of a Program in Assertive Community Treatment (PACT)...