- Body dysmorphic disorderAndri S Bjornsson
Rhode Island Hospital and Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island 02903, USA
Dialogues Clin Neurosci 12:221-32. 2010..Finally, we discuss treatment approaches that appear efficacious for BDD, with a focus on serotonin-reuptake inhibitors and cognitive-behavioral therapy...
- The clinical course of body dysmorphic disorder in the Harvard/Brown Anxiety Research Project (HARP)Andri S Bjornsson
Rhode Island Hospital, Coro Center West, 1 Hoppin St, Providence, RI 02903, USA
J Nerv Ment Dis 199:55-7. 2011..14 over the 8 years. In conclusion, among individuals ascertained for anxiety disorders, the probability of recovering from BDD was relatively high and probability of BDD recurrence was low...
- Cognitive-behavioral group therapy versus group psychotherapy for social anxiety disorder among college students: a randomized controlled trialAndri S Bjornsson
Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, Rhode Island 02903, USA
Depress Anxiety 28:1034-42. 2011....
- Impact of stressful life events on the course of panic disorder in adultsEthan Moitra
Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI 02912, United States
J Affect Disord 134:373-6. 2011..However, limited attention has been paid to how SLEs might affect the severity of panic symptoms in individuals with PD/PDA. In this study, we examined the relationship between SLEs and panic symptom severity in adults with PD/PDA...
- Cued panic attacks in body dysmorphic disorderKatharine A Phillips
Rhode Island Hospital, Coro Center West, Suite 2 030, 1 Hoppin Street, Providence, RI 02903, USA
J Psychiatr Pract 19:194-203. 2013..However, to our knowledge, no study has examined such panic attacks in BDD. We investigated the prevalence, clinical features, and correlates of BDD- triggered panic attacks in individuals with this disorder...