Genomes and Genes
L Cinnamon Bidwell
Affiliation: Brown University
- Biphasic effects of alcohol on delay and probability discountingL Cinnamon Bidwell
Center for Alcohol and Addiction Studies, Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Brown University, and Division of Behavioral Genetics, Department of Psychiatry, Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, RI 02903, USA
Exp Clin Psychopharmacol 21:214-21. 2013..Parallels to and distinctions from previous findings are discussed...
- Effects of abstinence in adolescent tobacco smokers: withdrawal symptoms, urge, affect, and cue reactivityL Cinnamon Bidwell
Center for Alcohol and Addiction Studies Brown University, Providence RI 02912, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 15:457-64. 2013....
- Latent factor structure of a behavioral economic cigarette demand curve in adolescent smokersL Cinnamon Bidwell
Center for Alcohol and Addiction Studies, Brown University, 121 S Main Street, Providence, RI 02903, United States
Addict Behav 37:1257-63. 2012....
- A family based association study of DRD4, DAT1, and 5HTT and continuous traits of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorderL Cinnamon Bidwell
Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Brown University, Box G S121 4, Providence, RI 02912, USA
Behav Genet 41:165-74. 2011..These results use novel methods to build upon important connections between dopamine genes and their final behavioral manifestation as symptoms of ADHD...
- A preliminary analysis of interactions between genotype, retrospective ADHD symptoms, and initial reactions to smoking in a sample of young adultsL Cinnamon Bidwell
Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Warren Alpert School of Medicine, Brown University, 1 Hoppin Street, Providence, RI 02903, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 14:229-33. 2012..We conducted an exploratory study to assess whether ADHD symptoms interact with genetic variation to predict self-reported initial reactions to smoking...
- Cognitive enhancers for the treatment of ADHDL Cinnamon Bidwell
Division of Behavioral Genetics, Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Warren Alpert School of Medicine, Brown University, Providence, RI 02903, USA
Pharmacol Biochem Behav 99:262-74. 2011..Recommendations for future research are discussed, including the identification of cognition-related endophenotypes, the refinement of the ADHD clinical phenotype, and studying the difference between acute and chronic treatment regimens...
- Cognitive-behavioral group therapy versus group psychotherapy for social anxiety disorder among college students: a randomized controlled trialAndri S Bjornsson
Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, Rhode Island 02903, USA
Depress Anxiety 28:1034-42. 2011....