Stephen V Musolino
Affiliation: Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Environmental measurements in an emergency: this is not a drillStephen V Musolino
Brookhaven National Laboratory, PO Box 5000, Upton, NY 11973 5000, USA
Health Phys 102:516-26. 2012..In this paper, examples of some operational real-world complexities are considered. Procedures, measurements, or radiological assessments from the Fukushima response are not in the purview of this paper...
- Radiation protection and environmental management at the relativistic heavy ion colliderS V Musolino
Brookhaven National Laboratory Upton, New York 11973 5000, USA
Radiat Prot Dosimetry 96:323-32. 2001..The applicability, benefits, and implementation of ISO 14001 within the framework of a large research accelerator complex are discussed in the paper...
- Emergency response guidance for the first 48 hours after the outdoor detonation of an explosive radiological dispersal deviceStephen V Musolino
Brookhaven National Laboratory, Nonproliferation and National Security Department, P O Box 5000, Upton, NY 11973 5000, USA
Health Phys 90:377-85. 2006....
- The ALARA principle in the context of a radiological or nuclear emergencyStephen V Musolino
Brookhaven National Laboratory, Nonproliferation and National Security Department, Upton, NY 11973 5000, USA
Health Phys 94:109-11. 2008..In an extreme emergency caused by radiological or nuclear terrorism, or a large scale radiological accident, it is proposed that the same principles can be applied to protect First Responders against potentially large exposures...
- Dose assessment for reentry or reoccupancy and recovery of urban areas contaminated by a radiological dispersal device: the need for a consensus approachT Sullivan
Brookhaven National Laboratory, Environmental Sciences Department, PO Box 5000, Upton, NY 11973, USA
Health Phys 94:411-7. 2008....
- Realistic radiological dispersal device hazard boundaries and ramifications for early consequence management decisionsFrederick T Harper
High Consequence Assessment and Technology Program, Sandia National Laboratories, P O Box 5800, Albuquerque, NM 87185 0791, USA
Health Phys 93:1-16. 2007....