Affiliation: Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Receptor density dictates the behavior of a subset of steroid ligands in glucocorticoid receptor-mediated transrepressionQihong Zhao
Department of Immunology, Bristol Myers Squibb, Route 206 and Province Line Road, Princeton, NJ 08540, USA
Int Immunopharmacol 3:1803-17. 2003..These results have clearly demonstrated, for the first time, an effect of receptor density on the agonist and antagonist properties of RU486 and MPA in GR-mediated transrepression...
- Inflammation, autoimmunity, and atherosclerosisQihong Zhao
Research and Development, Bristol Myers Squibb Company, Route 206 and Province Line Road, Princeton, NJ 08543, USA
Discov Med 8:7-12. 2009....
- Dual targeting of CCR2 and CCR5: therapeutic potential for immunologic and cardiovascular diseasesQihong Zhao
Research and Development, Bristol Myers Squibb, Princeton, New Jersey 08543, USA
J Leukoc Biol 88:41-55. 2010..It also examines potential safety issues associated with such dual targeting...
- Discovery of a small molecule antagonist of the parathyroid hormone receptor by using an N-terminal parathyroid hormone peptide probePercy H Carter
Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Bristol Myers Squibb Company, Princeton, NJ 08543 4000, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:6846-51. 2007..These studies led to the identification of the benzoxazepinone SW106, a previously unrecognized small molecule antagonist for the PPR. The binding of SW106 to the PPR was rationalized by using a homology receptor model...
- gamma-Lactams as glycinamide replacements in cyclohexane-based CC chemokine receptor 2 (CCR2) antagonistsRobert J Cherney
Research and Development, Bristol Myers Squibb Company, Princeton, NJ 08543 4000, USA
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 20:2425-30. 2010..0 nM and chemotaxis IC(50) = 0.5 nM) and improved metabolic stability over its parent glycinamide...
- Clinically validated approaches to the treatment of autoimmune diseasesPercy H Carter
Bristol Myers Squibb Company, Research and Development, Rt 206 and Province Line Road, Princeton, NJ 08543, USA
Expert Opin Investig Drugs 19:195-213. 2010..Although many of these diseases are rare, the collective prevalence of autoimmune diseases in the United States alone is between 5 and 8%, and is increasing...