D E Lilienfeld
Affiliation: Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Mortality from primary pulmonary hypertension in the United States, 1979-1996D E Lilienfeld
Department of Medicine, School of Medicine Dr Rubin, University of California at San Diego, USA
Chest 117:796-800. 2000..To determine whether primary pulmonary hypertension mortality in the United States increased since 1979 coincident with the introduction of anorexigens...
- Decreasing mortality from pulmonary embolism in the United States, 1979-1996D E Lilienfeld
Int J Epidemiol 29:465-9. 2000..Previous investigations had identified several mortality contrasts in pulmonary embolism mortality among US residents. These findings had been made in the context of a trend of increasing rates during 1962-1984...
- Pharmacoepidemiology 101: data monitoring committees in the post-marketing approval settingDavid E Lilienfeld
Department of Global Epidemiology and Outcomes Research, Pharmaceutical Research Institute, The Bristol Myers Squibb Company, Princeton, NJ 08543 5400, USA
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 13:381-5. 2004....
- The need for a population-based surveillance system for liver disease in the United StatesAnila Verma
Novartis, Inc, Senior Epidemiologist, Clinical Safety and Epidemiology, One Health Plaza, East Hanover, NJ, USA
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 13:821-4. 2004
- A challenge to the data minersDavid E Lilienfeld
InterMune, Inc, Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance, 3280 Bayshore Building, Brisbane, CA 94005, USA
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 13:881-4. 2004
- The first pharmacoepidemiologic investigations: national drug safety policy in the United States, 1901-1902David E Lilienfeld
Perspect Biol Med 51:188-98. 2008..That power, welcomed by manufacturers to restore the public's trust in their products, was enhanced in the 1906 Food and Drug Act, which created the Food and Drug Administration...