Affiliation: Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Long-term medical costs and resource utilization in systemic lupus erythematosus and lupus nephritis: a five-year analysis of a large medicaid populationTracy Li
Bristol Myers Squibb, Princeton, New Jersey 08543, USA
Arthritis Rheum 61:755-63. 2009..To estimate the long-term direct medical costs and health care utilization for patients with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) and a subset of SLE patients with nephritis...
- Validation of a simple activity participation measure for rheumatoid arthritis clinical trialsT Li
Global Health Outcomes, P O Box 4000, Mail stop J23 02, Bristol Myers Squibb, Princeton, NJ 08543, USA
Rheumatology (Oxford) 48:170-5. 2009..To examine the validity, reliability and sensitivity to change of the Activity Participation Questionnaire (APaQ), a simple measure of activity participation for patients with RA...
- Decreased external home help use with improved clinical status in rheumatoid arthritis: an exploratory analysis of the Abatacept in Inadequate responders to Methotrexate (AIM) trialTracy Li
Global Epidemiology and Outcomes Research, Bristol Myers Squibb, Princeton, New Jersey, USA
Clin Ther 30:734-48. 2008....
- Improvements in participation in usual daily activities in patients with rheumatoid arthritis treated with abataceptTracy Li
Global Health Outcomes, Bristol Myers Squibb, Princeton, NJ 08543, USA
Value Health 14:361-70. 2011..To examine changes in activity participation following abatacept treatment for rheumatoid arthritis (RA), and which factors contributed to such changes...
- The multi-faceted assessment of independence in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: preliminary validation from the ATTAIN studyAfton L Hassett
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, NJ 08903 0019, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 24:1443-53. 2008..To consider the feasibility of assessing multiple facets of independence in rheumatoid arthritis (RA) using a measure developed from existing items and examining its face validity, construct validity and responsiveness to change...
- Results of a two-year followup study of patients with rheumatoid arthritis who received a combination of abatacept and methotrexateJoel M Kremer
Center for Rheumatology, Albany Medical College, Albany, New York 12206, USA
Arthritis Rheum 58:953-63. 2008..To evaluate the efficacy, radiographic changes, and safety of abatacept and methotrexate therapy through 2 years in a long-term extension of a previously published 1-year study...
- Item response theory methods can improve the measurement of physical function by combining the modified health assessment questionnaire and the SF-36 physical function scaleMarie Martin
QualityMetric Incorporated, 640 George Washington Highway, Suite 201, Lincoln, 02865, RI, USA
Qual Life Res 16:647-60. 2007....
- Selective costimulation modulation using abatacept in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis while receiving etanercept: a randomised clinical trialMichael Weinblatt
Rheumatology and Immunology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, 75 Francis Street, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Ann Rheum Dis 66:228-34. 2007....
- Effects of abatacept in patients with methotrexate-resistant active rheumatoid arthritis: a randomized trialJoel M Kremer
Center for Rheumatology, Albany, New York, USA
Ann Intern Med 144:865-76. 2006..The selective co-stimulation modulator abatacept demonstrated efficacy for treating rheumatoid arthritis in early clinical studies...
- Treatment of rheumatoid arthritis patients with abatacept and methotrexate significantly improved health-related quality of lifePaul Emery
Rheumatology and Rehabilitation Research Unit, University of Leeds, UK
J Rheumatol 33:681-9. 2006..This study examined the effect of abatacept, a costimulation modulator, on the health-related quality of life (HRQOL) of patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...
- Abatacept for rheumatoid arthritis refractory to tumor necrosis factor alpha inhibitionMark C Genovese
Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, Calif, USA
N Engl J Med 353:1114-23. 2005....
- Treatment of rheumatoid arthritis with the selective costimulation modulator abatacept: twelve-month results of a phase iib, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trialJoel M Kremer
Center for Rheumatology, Albany, NY 12206, USA
Arthritis Rheum 52:2263-71. 2005..To determine the clinical efficacy, safety, and immunogenicity of abatacept (CTLA-4Ig), a selective costimulation modulator, in patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) that has remained active despite methotrexate (MTX) therapy...
- Determining the minimal clinically important differences in activity, fatigue, and sleep quality in patients with rheumatoid arthritisGeorge Wells
Department of Epidemiology and Community Medicine, University of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
J Rheumatol 34:280-9. 2007....
- Sleep disturbance in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: evaluation by medical outcomes study and visual analog sleep scalesFrederick Wolfe
National Data Bank for Rheumatic Diseases, University of Kansas School of Medicine, Wichita, Kansas 67214, USA
J Rheumatol 33:1942-51. 2006..SD has taken on new importance with the observation that etanercept and infliximab reduce daytime sleepiness, and patient groups indicate that sleep is an important issue...