Affiliation: Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Determination of dosing guidelines for stavudine (2',3'-didehydro-3'-deoxythymidine) in children with human immunodeficiency virus infectionS Kaul
Bristol Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Princeton, New Jersey 08543 4000, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 45:758-63. 2001....
- Bioavailability in healthy adults of efavirenz capsule contents mixed with a small amount of foodSanjeev Kaul
Discovery Medicine and Clinical Pharmacology, Bristol Myers Squibb BMS Research and Development, Princeton, NJ 08543, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 67:217-22. 2010..The effect of mixing the contents of efavirenz capsules (sprinkles) with a small amount of food on the bioavailability and pharmacokinetics of efavirenz in healthy adults was evaluated...
- Bioequivalence of two formulations of didanosine, encapsulated enteric-coated beads and buffered tablet, in healthy volunteers and HIV-infected subjectsBharat D Damle
Clinical Discovery, Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Princeton, New Jersey 08543, USA
J Clin Pharmacol 42:791-7. 2002..The pharmacokinetic profile of the enteric formulation appears to be similar in healthy and HIV-infected subjects...
- Effect of food on the oral bioavailability of didanosine from encapsulated enteric-coated beadsBharat D Damle
Department of Clinical Discovery, Biostatistics, and Data Management, Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Princeton, New Jersey 08543, USA
J Clin Pharmacol 42:419-27. 2002..The clinical significance of such moderate reductions in didanosine exposure with food, especially as part of a highly active antiretroviral therapy, is not clear...
- Pharmacokinetic interaction between efavirenz and carbamazepine after multiple-dose administration in healthy subjectsPing Ji
Bristol Myers Squibb Research and Development, Mail Stop E1215, Route 206 and Province Line Road, Princeton, NJ 08543, USA
J Clin Pharmacol 48:948-56. 2008..99 [0.85-1.15]; C(max), 1.05 [0.91, 1.22]). In summary, a 2-way pharmacokinetic interaction between efavirenz and carbamazepine was demonstrated in this study...
- Disposition of [1'-(14)C]stavudine after oral administration to humansLian Zhou
Department of Biotransformation, Bristol Myers Squibb Co, Princeton, NJ 088543, USA
Drug Metab Dispos 38:655-66. 2010..In conclusion, absorption and elimination of stavudine were rapid and complete after oral dosing, with urinary excretion of unchanged drug as the predominant route of elimination in humans...
- Model-based approach to characterize efavirenz autoinduction and concurrent enzyme induction with carbamazepineMin Zhu
Research and Development, Bristol Myers Squibb, P O Box 4000, Princeton, NJ 08543 4000, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 53:2346-53. 2009..With this model-based analysis, efavirenz exposures can be projected prior to and at the steady state of induction, allowing a better understanding of the time course and magnitude of enzyme induction...
- Lack of effect of simultaneously administered didanosine encapsulated enteric bead formulation (Videx EC) on oral absorption of indinavir, ketoconazole, or ciprofloxacinBharat D Damle
Clinical Discovery, Bristol Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Bristol Myers Squibb Company, Princeton, New Jersey 08543, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 46:385-91. 2002....
- The influence of renal function on hydroxyurea pharmacokinetics in adults with sickle cell diseaseJing-He Yan
Bristol-Myers Squibb, PO Box 4000, Princeton, NJ 08543-4000, USA
J Clin Pharmacol 45:434-45. 2005..5 mg/kg/day) for SCD patients with CL(cr) <60 mL/min. This dosing strategy is anticipated to provide a safe dose for SCD patients with renal impairment...
- Absence of clinically relevant drug interactions following simultaneous administration of didanosine-encapsulated, enteric-coated bead formulation with either itraconazole or fluconazoleB Damle
Clinical Discovery, Bristol Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Princeton, NJ 08543, USA
Biopharm Drug Dispos 23:59-66. 2002....
- Oral bioavailability and disposition of [14C]omapatrilat in healthy subjectsB K Malhotra
Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Princeton, New Jersey 08543-4000, USA
J Clin Pharmacol 41:833-41. 2001..Extrahepatic organs may be involved in the elimination of omapatrilat. Plasma concentrations of omapatrilat exhibit a prolonged terminal elimination phase, which represents elimination from a deep compartment...