Affiliation: Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Intent-to-treat analysis of health care expenditures of patients treated with atypical antipsychotics as adjunctive therapy in depressionYonghua Jing
Bristol Myers Squibb, Plainsboro, New Jersey, USA
Clin Ther 33:1246-57. 2011..To compare health care utilization and expenditures in patients with depression whose initial antidepressant (AD) treatment was augmented with a second-generation antipsychotic...
- One-year risk of psychiatric hospitalization and associated treatment costs in bipolar disorder treated with atypical antipsychotics: a retrospective claims database analysisEdward Kim
Bristol Myers Squibb, Plainsboro, NJ, USA
BMC Psychiatry 11:6. 2011..This study compared 1-year risk of psychiatric hospitalization and treatment costs in commercially insured patients with bipolar disorder, treated with aripiprazole, ziprasidone, olanzapine, quetiapine or risperidone...
- Time to psychiatric hospitalization in patients with bipolar disorder treated with a mood stabilizer and adjunctive atypical antipsychotics: a retrospective claims database analysisEdward Kim
Bristol Myers Squibb, Plainsboro, New Jersey 08536, USA
Clin Ther 31:836-48. 2009....
- A real-world data analysis of dose effect of second-generation antipsychotic therapy on hemoglobin A1C levelZhenchao Guo
Bristol Myers Squibb, Wallingford, CT 06492, USA
Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 35:1326-32. 2011..One of the limitations of a claims data analysis is the lack of information on potential confounders such as ethnicity and weight...
- Comparison of second-generation antipsychotic treatment on psychiatric hospitalization in Medicaid beneficiaries with bipolar disorderYonghua Jing
Bristol Myers Squibb Company, Plainsboro, NJ, USA
J Med Econ 14:777-86. 2011..To compare second-generation antipsychotics on time to and cost of psychiatric hospitalization in Medicaid beneficiaries with bipolar disorder...
- Healthcare costs associated with treatment of bipolar disorder using a mood stabilizer plus adjunctive aripiprazole, quetiapine, risperidone, olanzapine or ziprasidoneYonghua Jing
Bristol Myers Squibb, Plainsboro, NJ 08536, USA
J Med Econ 12:104-13. 2009..This study compared healthcare costs in patients treated with a mood stabilizer and adjunctive aripiprazole versus adjunctive olanzapine, quetiapine, risperidone or ziprasidone...
- Association between second-generation antipsychotic medication half-life and hospitalization in the community treatment of adult schizophreniaMichael S Broder
Bristol Myers Squibb Company, Plaisboro, NJ, USA
J Med Econ 15:105-11. 2012..To examine the effect of antipsychotic medication half-life on the risk of psychiatric hospital admission and emergency department (ED) visits among adults with schizophrenia...