Oliver P Flint
Affiliation: Bristol-Myers Squibb
- The role of protease inhibitors in the pathogenesis of HIV-associated lipodystrophy: cellular mechanisms and clinical implicationsOliver P Flint
Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Bristol Myers Squibb Company, Princeton, New Jersey 08543, USA
Toxicol Pathol 37:65-77. 2009..This process leads to a pathologic cycle of lipotoxicity and lipoatrophy and a clinical phenotype of body fat distribution with elevated waist-to-hip ratio similar to the metabolic syndrome...
- Effects of atazanavir/ritonavir and lopinavir/ritonavir on glucose uptake and insulin sensitivity: demonstrable differences in vitro and clinicallyMustafa A Noor
Discovery and Exploratory Clinical Research, Bristol Myers Squibb Company, NJ 08543, USA
AIDS 20:1813-21. 2006..The HIV protease inhibitor (PI) atazanavir does not impair insulin sensitivity acutely but ritonavir and lopinavir induce insulin resistance at therapeutic concentrations...
- Endoplasmic reticulum stress links dyslipidemia to inhibition of proteasome activity and glucose transport by HIV protease inhibitorsRex A Parker
Metabolic and Cardiovascular Discovery Biology, Bristol Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute, 311 Pennington Rocky Hill Road, Pennington, NJ 08534, USA
Mol Pharmacol 67:1909-19. 2005....
- Discovery of dapagliflozin: a potent, selective renal sodium-dependent glucose cotransporter 2 (SGLT2) inhibitor for the treatment of type 2 diabetesWei Meng
Drug Safety Evaluation and Development, Bristol Myers Squibb Company, Princeton, New Jersey 08543, USA
J Med Chem 51:1145-9. 2008..These findings, combined with a favorable ADME profile, have prompted clinical evaluation of dapagliflozin for the treatment of type 2 diabetes...
- Establishment of a molecular embryonic stem cell developmental toxicity assayJulieta M Panzica-Kelly
Discovery Toxicology, Bristol Myers Squibb Company, Pennington, NJ 08534, USA
Toxicol Sci 131:447-57. 2013..The false positive rate in the training and test sets was 24 and 0%, respectively, indicating that this assay has potential to identify teratogens...