R C Dockens
Affiliation: Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Disposition of radiolabeled ifetroban in rats, dogs, monkeys, and humansR C Dockens
Department of Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, Bristol Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Princeton, New Jersey, USA
Drug Metab Dispos 28:973-80. 2000..Approximately 40 to 50% of the radioactivity in rat and dog plasma was accounted for by parent drug whereas, in humans, approximately 60% of the plasma radioactivity was accounted for by ifetroban acylglucuronide...
- Pharmacokinetics of a newly identified active metabolite of buspirone after administration of buspirone over its therapeutic dose rangeRandy C Dockens
Bristol Myers Squibb Comapny, Princeton, NJ 08543, USA
J Clin Pharmacol 46:1308-12. 2006..6OHB was rapidly formed following buspirone administration, and exposure increased proportionally with buspirone dose. Further research regarding the safety and efficacy of 6OHB itself is warranted...
- Pharmacokinetics of 6-hydroxybuspirone and its enantiomers administered individually or following buspirone administration in humansRandy C Dockens
Clinical Discovery, Bristol Myers Squibb Company, Princeton, NJ 08543, USA
Biopharm Drug Dispos 28:393-402. 2007..All compounds were well tolerated. There seemed to be no advantage of one of the enantiomers of 6OHB over the racemate. Therefore, the racemate was chosen for further clinical development...
- Multicenter, randomized, double-blind, active comparator and placebo-controlled trial of a corticotropin-releasing factor receptor-1 antagonist in generalized anxiety disorderVladimir Coric
Bristol Myers Squibb Company, Neuroscience Global Clinical Research, Wallingford, Connecticut 06492, USA
Depress Anxiety 27:417-25. 2010..This study was designed to determine the safety and efficacy of pexacerfont, a selective CRF-1 receptor antagonist, in the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)...
- 6-Hydroxybuspirone is a major active metabolite of buspirone: assessment of pharmacokinetics and 5-hydroxytryptamine1A receptor occupancy in ratsHarvey Wong
Department of Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Bristol Myers Squibb, Wallingford, Connecticut 06492 7660, USA
Drug Metab Dispos 35:1387-92. 2007..As a whole, these preclinical data suggest that 6-OH-buspirone probably contributes to the clinical efficacy of buspirone as an anxiolytic agent...
- Brasofensine treatment for Parkinson's disease in combination with levodopa/carbidopaEdyta J Frackiewicz
Briston Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Princeton, NJ, USA
Ann Pharmacother 36:225-30. 2002..To investigate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetic, and pharmacodynamic properties of the dopamine transporter antagonist brasofensine (BMS-204756) in patients with Parkinson's disease receiving levodopa/carbidopa treatment...
- Comparison of pharmacokinetics of lanoteplase and alteplase during acute myocardial infarctionJohn B Kostis
Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA
Clin Pharmacokinet 41:445-52. 2002..The aim of this study was to examine the pharmacokinetics and functional activity of a single intravenous bolus dose of lanoteplase with those of a bolus plus two-step infusion of alteplase...