- Recurrence of post-traumatic stress disorder symptoms after initiation of antiretrovirals including efavirenz: a report of two casesA Moreno
The Boston Center for Refugee Health and Human Rights, The Boston University School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA
HIV Med 4:302-4. 2003..Some antiretrovirals has been reported to cause a wide range of psychiatric symptoms. However, reappearance of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) symptoms has not been described in relation to these medications...
- Posttraumatic seizures in survivors of torture: manifestations, diagnosis, and treatmentAlejandro Moreno
The Austin Medical Education Programs at Brackenridge Hospital, Austin, Texas 78759, USA
J Immigr Health 6:179-86. 2004..This paper addresses the differential diagnosis of posttraumatic epilepsy in survivors of torture...
- Characteristics and utilization of primary care services in a torture rehabilitation centerAlejandro Moreno
Boston Center for Refugee Health and Human Rights, Boston Medical Center, Massachusetts, USA
J Immigr Minor Health 8:163-71. 2006..017; 95% CI:0.05-0.54). Patients had a higher prevalence of mental health conditions than that reported in other studies and often declined diagnostic and therapeutic interventions...
- Assessment of torture and ill treatment of detainees in Mexico: attitudes and experiences of forensic physiciansMichele Heisler
JAMA 289:2135-43. 2003....
- Health assessment of HIV-infected refugeesAlejandro Moreno
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 34:251-4. 2003