David B Fitzgerald
Affiliation: Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Career choices: the fellowship searchDavid B Fitzgerald
Brain Rehabilitation Research Center, Malcom Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Gainesville, FL, USA
Neurology 70:e5-8. 2008
- Carbidopa/levodopa-responsive myoclonusDavid B Fitzgerald
Brain Rehabilitation Research Center, Malcom Randall VAMC, Gainesville, Florida, USA
Mov Disord 22:392-5. 2007..As she had some features of parkinsonism, she was treated with carbidopa/levodopa and her myoclonus dramatically improved. The mechanism accounting for this improvement is unknown...
- Asymmetrical alien hands in corticobasal degenerationDavid B Fitzgerald
Department of Neurology, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, USA
Mov Disord 22:581-4. 2007..Mitgehen is often associated with frontal dysfunction, but avoidance response and levitation are often associated with parietal dysfunction...
- Effects of donepezil on verbal memory after semantic processing in healthy older adultsDavid B Fitzgerald
Department of Neurology, University of Florida, Jacksonville, FL 32610 0236, USA
Cogn Behav Neurol 21:57-64. 2008..To learn if acetylcholinesterase inhibitors alter verbal recall by improving semantic encoding in a double-blind randomized placebo-controlled trial...
- Ipsilesional attentional-approach neglect or crossover effectValeria Drago
Department of Neurology and Center for Neuropsychological Studies, University of Florida College of Medicine, and Neurology Service, Department of Veteran Affairs Medical Center, Gainesville, Florida 32610 0236, USA
Neurocase 12:207-11. 2006..Further support of this contralesional attentional grasp hypothesis comes from the observation that this patient also had ipsilesional extinction to simultaneous stimuli...
- Spatial attentional bias in normal people: object or viewer-centeredValeria Drago
Department of Neurology and Center for Neuropsychological Studies, University of Florida College of Medicine and Neurology Service, Gainesville, FL 32610 0236, USA
Cortex 44:196-9. 2008..These findings provide support for the postulate that distal bias on radial lines bisections is body centered...
- Diffusion weighted imaging and neuropsychological correlates in adults with mild traumatic brain injuryDavid B Fitzgerald
Neurology Service 127, North Florida South Georgia Veterans Health System, 1601 SW Archer Road, Gainesville, FL 32608 1197, USA
Int J Psychophysiol 82:79-85. 2011..DTI is being used in conjunction with neuropsychological and electrophysiological measures to provide improved structural/functional correlations of mTBI. Future directions and applications of DTI in mTBI research are suggested...
- Delayed diagnosis of intracerebral foreign body from the Vietnam WarDavid B Fitzgerald
Neurology Service, Rehabilitation Research and Development Service RR and D, Office of Research and Development, Department of Veteran Affairs, North Florida South Georgia Veterans Health System, 1601 SW Archer Road, Gainesville, FL 32608 1197, USA
Mil Med 176:228-31. 2011..In this report, we review similar cases of delayed discovery of unsuspected foreign bodies and the probable nature of the wound...
- Spreading activation of lexical-semantic networks in Parkinson's diseasePaul S Foster
Psychology Department, Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, TN 37132, USA
Neuropsychologia 46:1908-14. 2008....