Lawrence J Epstein
Affiliation: Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Measurement of gastric P(CO2) as an index of tissue hypoxia during obstructive sleep apneaL J Epstein
Department of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Division of Medicine, Wilford Hall Medical Center, San Antonio, TX, USA
Respiration 68:28-34. 2001....
- Specialized sleep care benefits patientsLawrence J Epstein
American Academy of Sleep Medicine, Sleep HealthCenters, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
J Clin Sleep Med 2:143-4. 2006
- Starting a sleep centerLawrence J Epstein
Sleep HealthCenters, 1505 Commonwealth Ave, Brighton, MA 02135, USA
Chest 137:1217-24. 2010..The need for new sleep centers will likely continue, but the shifting market dynamics indicate a greater need for understanding the marketplace and careful planning...
- Evaluation of a single-channel nasal pressure device to assess obstructive sleep apnea risk in laboratory and home environmentsKate E Crowley
Division of Sleep Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
J Clin Sleep Med 9:109-16. 2013....
- Sleep disorders, health, and safety in police officersShantha M W Rajaratnam
Division of Sleep Medicine, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
JAMA 306:2567-78. 2011..Sleep disorders often remain undiagnosed. Untreated sleep disorders among police officers may adversely affect their health and safety and pose a risk to the public...
- Pulmonary physicians in the practice of sleep medicinePeter D Wagner
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 172:1357-8. 2005
- Pulmonary physicians in the practice of sleep medicinePaul A Kvale
Chest 128:3788-90. 2005
- Pulmonary physicians in the practice of sleep medicineLawrence J Epstein
Sleep 28:1496-7. 2005
- Polysomnographic technologists--troubled waters ahead?Lawrence J Epstein
J Clin Sleep Med 1:14-5. 2005