Andrew A Wilson
Affiliation: Boston University
- Sustained expression of alpha1-antitrypsin after transplantation of manipulated hematopoietic stem cellsAndrew A Wilson
The Pulmonary Center, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 39:133-41. 2008..This lentiviral-based system may be useful for investigations requiring the systemic secretion of anti-proteases or cytokines relevant to the pathogenesis of a variety of lung diseases...
- Amelioration of emphysema in mice through lentiviral transduction of long-lived pulmonary alveolar macrophagesAndrew A Wilson
Pulmonary Center and Department of Medicine, Boston University School of Medicine, 715 Albany Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
J Clin Invest 120:379-89. 2010..Our results challenge the dogma that AMs are short lived and suggest that these differentiated cells may be a possible target cell population for in vivo gene therapy applications, including the sustained correction of hAAT deficiency...
- Lentiviral Delivery of RNAi for In Vivo Lineage-Specific Modulation of Gene Expression in Mouse Lung MacrophagesAndrew A Wilson
1 Pulmonary Center and Department of Medicine, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts, USA 2 Center for Regenerative Medicine CReM, Boston University and Boston Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Mol Ther 21:825-33. 2013....
- Another notch in stem cell biology: Drosophila intestinal stem cells and the specification of cell fatesAndrew A Wilson
Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Bioessays 30:107-9. 2008..These observations made in Drosophila are challenging and advancing our understanding of stem cell biology...
- The prolonged life-span of alveolar macrophagesJaime Murphy
The Pulmonary Center, R 304, Boston University School of Medicine, 715 Albany Street, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 38:380-5. 2008....