Genomes and Genes
Greta Lee Splansky
Affiliation: Boston University
- Reproductive aging-associated common genetic variants and the risk of breast cancerChunyan He
Department of Public Health, Indiana University School of Medicine, 980 West Walnut Street, R3 C241, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Breast Cancer Res 14:R54. 2012..Recent genome-wide association studies have identified several novel genetic loci associated with these two traits. However, the association between these loci and breast cancer risk is unknown...
- The Third Generation Cohort of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute's Framingham Heart Study: design, recruitment, and initial examinationGreta Lee Splansky
National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute s Framingham Heart Study, Boston University School of Medicine, Framingham, MA 01702 5827, USA
Am J Epidemiol 165:1328-35. 2007....
- Consent for genetic research in the Framingham Heart StudyDaniel Levy
Center for Population Studies, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, Bethesda, MA 01702, USA
Am J Med Genet A 152:1250-6. 2010..Published 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc...
- Genetics of the Framingham Heart Study populationDiddahally R Govindaraju
Department of Neurology, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
Adv Genet 62:33-65. 2008..Finally, the use of this unique sample to study genotype and environment interactions is described...
- A genome-wide association study of breast and prostate cancer in the NHLBI's Framingham Heart StudyJoanne M Murabito
The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute s Framingham Heart Study, Framingham, MA, USA
BMC Med Genet 8:S6. 2007..Breast and prostate cancer are two commonly diagnosed cancers in the United States. Prior work suggests that cancer causing genes and cancer susceptibility genes can be identified...