C M Sox
Affiliation: Boston University School of Medicine
- Trends in otitis media treatment failure and relapseColin M Sox
Center for Child Health Care Studies, Department of Ambulatory Care and Prevention, Harvard Medical School and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Pediatrics 121:674-9. 2008....
- The influence of types of decision support on physicians' decision makingC M Sox
Department of Pediatrics, Boston Medical Center and Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Arch Dis Child 94:185-90. 2009..To determine whether physicians' post-test probability estimates are influenced by receiving test characteristics and impact their subsequent clinical decisions...
- Patient-centered design of an information management module for a personally controlled health recordColin M Sox
Department of Pediatrics, Boston Medical Centre and Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, 02118, USA
J Med Internet Res 12:e36. 2010....
- Occurrence of adverse, often preventable, events in community hospitals involving nephrotoxic drugs or those excreted by the kidneyBalthasar L Hug
Division of General Internal Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02120 1613, USA
Kidney Int 76:1192-8. 2009..Our study shows that ADEs were common in patients with impaired kidney function in community hospitals, and many appear potentially preventable with renal dose checking...
- Adverse drug event rates in six community hospitals and the potential impact of computerized physician order entry for preventionBalthasar L Hug
Division of General Internal Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Brigham Circle, 1620 Tremont St, 3rd Floor, Boston, MA, 02120 1613, USA
J Gen Intern Med 25:31-8. 2010..Medications represent a major cause of harm and are costly for hospitalized patients, but more is known about these issues in large academic hospitals than in smaller hospitals...