Stephen C J Parker
Affiliation: Boston University
- Local DNA topography correlates with functional noncoding regions of the human genomeStephen C J Parker
Bioinformatics Program, Boston University, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Science 324:389-92. 2009..These results support the idea that the molecular shape of DNA is under selection and can identify evolutionary history...
- The relationship between fine scale DNA structure, GC content, and functional elements in 1% of the human genomeStephen C J Parker
Graduate Program in Bioinformatics, Boston University, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Genome Inform 20:199-211. 2008....
- Towards the identification of essential genes using targeted genome sequencing and comparative analysisAdam M Gustafson
Bioinformatics Graduate Program, Boston University, Boston, MA 02215 USA
BMC Genomics 7:265. 2006....
- Detection of DNA structural motifs in functional genomic elementsJason A Greenbaum
Program in Bioinformatics, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
Genome Res 17:940-6. 2007....
- A computational method to search for DNA structural motifs in functional genomic elementsStephen C J Parker
Bioinformatics Program, Boston University, Boston, MA, USA
Methods Mol Biol 759:367-79. 2011....
- A map of minor groove shape and electrostatic potential from hydroxyl radical cleavage patterns of DNAEric P Bishop
Program in Bioinformatics and Department of Chemistry, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, United States
ACS Chem Biol 6:1314-20. 2011..These maps reveal periodic structural signals in yeast and Drosophila genomic DNA sequences that are associated with positioned nucleosomes...