Affiliation: Boston University
- Heparan sulfate-protein binding specificityM A Nugent
Department of Biochemistry, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Biochemistry (Mosc) 78:726-35. 2013....
- Complex receptor-ligand dynamics control the response of the VEGF system to protease injuryKimberly Forsten-Williams
Department of Chemical Engineering, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, VA 24061, USA
BMC Syst Biol 5:170. 2011..We hypothesized that the generation and presence of VEGFf would have significant effects on the binding distribution of VEGF...
- A computational approach for deciphering the organization of glycosaminoglycansJean L Spencer
Department of Biochemistry, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
PLoS ONE 5:e9389. 2010....
- Nuclear Localization of Heparan Sulfate ProteoglycansMATTHEW NUGENT; Fiscal Year: 2004..Information from these studies could provide the foundation for the development of a new generation of therapies aimed at facilitating corneal repair without scarring...
- Growth Factors in Vascular BiologyMATTHEW NUGENT; Fiscal Year: 2008..These studies will have wide ranging impact on vascular biology and will likely reveal previously undefined mechanisms of growth factor control that could help identify targets for clinical modulation. ..