T N Nguyen
Affiliation: Boston University School of Medicine
- Periprocedural management of acute ischemic stroke interventionNicholas Tarlov
Department of Neurology, Boston Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA
Neurology 79:S182-91. 2012..This article reviews the medical care of acute stroke patients before and after endovascular therapy...
- Vertebral artery stump syndromeT N Nguyen
Department of Neurology, Boston University Medical Center, 715 Albany Street, Neurology C 329, Boston, MA 02118, USA
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 79:91-2. 2008..Their presentation, the pathophysiology of cervico-vertebral anastomoses and management are described...
- Iatrogenic arterial perforation during acute stroke interventionsT N Nguyen
Department of Neurology, Boston University Medical Center, Boston, MA 02118, USA
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 29:974-5. 2008..The microcatheter was retained in the patient to seal the perforated site, resulting in good outcome at 3-month follow-up...
- Balloon angioplasty for intracranial atherosclerotic disease: periprocedural risks and short-term outcomes in a multicenter studyThanh N Nguyen
Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, USA
Stroke 42:107-11. 2011..The goal of this study is to report the immediate and 3-month outcomes of treating patients with intracranial atherosclerotic disease with angioplasty balloon catheters in a multicenter study...
- Transvenous embolization of a ruptured cerebral arteriovenous malformation with en-passage arterial supply: initial case reportThanh N Nguyen
Department of Neurology, Boston Medical Center, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Neurointerv Surg 2:150-2. 2010..To our knowledge, this is the first description of a transvenous approach for endovascular therapy of AVM...