Laura K Murray
Affiliation: Boston University
- An examination of cross-cultural systems implementing evidence-based assessment and intervention approachesLaura K Murray
Boston University School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Rev Bras Psiquiatr 28:76-9. 2006..Discussion includes a thematic summary of the successes and challenges experienced by the sites, and future directions of feasibility studies...
- Barriers to acceptance and adherence of antiretroviral therapy in urban Zambian women: a qualitative studyLaura K Murray
Boston University School of Public Health, Center for International Health and Development, Boston, MA, USA
AIDS Care 21:78-86. 2009..Qualitative studies are critical to better understand why ART eligible individuals are choosing not to initiate or continue treatment to achieve needed adherence levels...
- Cognitive behavioral therapy for symptoms of trauma and traumatic grief in refugee youthLaura K Murray
Boston University School of Public Health, Center for International Health and Development, 85 E Concord Street, 5th Floor, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am 17:585-604, ix. 2008..Therefore refugee youth may benefit from multiple levels of services, ideally integrated. This article focuses on the mental and behavioral health component of services for refugee youth...
- Violence and abuse among HIV-infected women and their children in Zambia: a qualitative studyLaura K Murray
Boston University School of Public Health, Center for International Health and Development, Applied Mental Health Research Group, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
J Nerv Ment Dis 194:610-5. 2006..This study shows the local perspective of the overlap between violence and HIV. Results are discussed in relation to the need for violence and abuse to be addressed as HIV services are implemented in sub-Saharan Africa...
- Implementation of evidence-based practices for children in four countries: a project of the World Psychiatric AssociationKimberly E Hoagwood
Columbia University, New York, NY 10031, USA
Rev Bras Psiquiatr 28:59-66. 2006..The present study examined implementation issues in adopting cognitive-behavioral therapies in routine clinical settings in four countries reflecting diverse cultures, languages, settings, and traditions...
- HIV and Child Sexual Abuse in Zambia: An Intervention Feasibility StudyLaura Murray; Fiscal Year: 2007..Findings will be used in the Candidate's application for an R01. ..