Sara M Moorman
Affiliation: Boston College
- Medically complex home care and caregiver strainSara M Moorman
Department of Sociology, Boston College, 140 Commonwealth Avenue, 426 McGuinn Hall, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467, USA
Gerontologist 53:407-17. 2013..e., nursing vs. personal care) contributes to variation in caregivers' strain and (b) whether the level of complexity of nursing tasks contributes to variation in strain among caregivers providing help with such tasks...
- Persistent problems in end-of-life planning among young- and middle-aged American couplesSara M Moorman
Department of Sociology, Boston College, McGuinn Hall 426, 140 Commonwealth Avenue, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467 3807, USA
J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci 68:97-106. 2013....
- An assessment of social diffusion in the Respecting Choices advance care planning programSara M Moorman
Department of Sociology and Institute on Aging, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts 02467 3807, USA
Death Stud 36:301-22. 2012..Future studies should explore the processes through which individuals learn and share with others their knowledge of advance care planning...
- End-of-life planning in a family context: does relationship quality affect whether (and with whom) older adults plan?Deborah Carr
Department of Sociology, Institute for Health, Health Care Policy and Aging Research, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey 08901, USA
J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci 68:586-92. 2013..e., living will and durable power of attorney for health care [DPAHC] appointments) and end-of-life discussions...
- Older adults' preferences for independent or delegated end-of-life medical decision makingSara M Moorman
Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA, USA
J Aging Health 23:135-57. 2011....