Rebecca J Melrose
Affiliation: Boston University
- An fMRI investigation of the role of the basal ganglia in reasoningRebecca J Melrose
Boston University, Cognitive Neuroimaging Laboratory, Center for Memory and Brain and Department of Psychology, 2 Cummington St, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Brain Res 1142:146-58. 2007....
- Compromised fronto-striatal functioning in HIV: an fMRI investigation of semantic event sequencingRebecca J Melrose
Boston University, Cognitive Neuroimaging Laboratory, Center for Memory and Brain, Department of Psychology, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Behav Brain Res 188:337-47. 2008..This disruption of fronto-striatal circuitry likely precedes the development of cognitive impairment in HIV...
- Putamen hypertrophy in nondemented patients with human immunodeficiency virus infection and cognitive compromiseJ Mimi Boer Castelo
Cognitive Neuroimaging Laboratory, Center for Memory and Brain, Boston University, 2 Cummington St, Room 109, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Arch Neurol 64:1275-80. 2007..Documented death and dysfunction of basal ganglia cells in patients seropositive for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) suggest that the virus may cause structural compromise to these regions...
- Cortical signatures of cognition and their relationship to Alzheimer's diseaseAlden L Gross
Institute for Aging Research, Harvard Medical School, Hebrew SeniorLife, 1200 Centre Street, Rm 634, Boston, MA, USA
Brain Imaging Behav 6:584-98. 2012..We conclude that predictive models are best when they utilize both neuropsychological measures and imaging biomarkers...
- An FMRI study of the role of the medial temporal lobe in implicit and explicit sequence learningHaline E Schendan
Department of Psychology, Boston University, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Neuron 37:1013-25. 2003....