Rebecca J Melrose
Affiliation: Boston University
- An fMRI investigation of the role of the basal ganglia in reasoningRebecca J Melrose
Boston University, Cognitive Neuroimaging Laboratory, Center for Memory and Brain and Department of Psychology, 2 Cummington St, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Brain Res 1142:146-58. 2007....
- Compromised fronto-striatal functioning in HIV: an fMRI investigation of semantic event sequencingRebecca J Melrose
Boston University, Cognitive Neuroimaging Laboratory, Center for Memory and Brain, Department of Psychology, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Behav Brain Res 188:337-47. 2008..This disruption of fronto-striatal circuitry likely precedes the development of cognitive impairment in HIV...
- Putamen hypertrophy in nondemented patients with human immunodeficiency virus infection and cognitive compromiseJ Mimi Boer Castelo
Cognitive Neuroimaging Laboratory, Center for Memory and Brain, Boston University, 2 Cummington St, Room 109, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Arch Neurol 64:1275-80. 2007..Documented death and dysfunction of basal ganglia cells in patients seropositive for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) suggest that the virus may cause structural compromise to these regions...
- An FMRI study of the role of the medial temporal lobe in implicit and explicit sequence learningHaline E Schendan
Department of Psychology, Boston University, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Neuron 37:1013-25. 2003....
- Structural and functional brain change in HIVREBECCA MELROSE; Fiscal Year: 2006..Increasing knowledge of how functional and structural changes interact in HIV has implications for both understanding the course of HIV cognitive decline, and for identifying an opportunity for early cognitive intervention. ..