Ching Ti Liu
Affiliation: Boston University
- Multi-ethnic fine-mapping of 14 central adiposity lociChing Ti Liu
Department of Biostatistics, Boston University, Boston, MA, USA
Hum Mol Genet 23:4738-44. 2014..We annotated variants using information from the ENCODE Consortium and Roadmap Epigenomics Project to prioritize variants for possible functionality. ..
- Comparison of statistical approaches to rare variant analysis for quantitative traitsHan Chen
Department of Biostatistics, Boston University School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02118, USA
BMC Proc 5:S113. 2011....
- Assessment of gene-by-sex interaction effect on bone mineral densityChing Ti Liu
Department of Biostatistics, Boston University School of Public Health, 801 Massachusetts Avenue CT3, Boston, MA 02118, USA
J Bone Miner Res 27:2051-64. 2012..If they exist, gene-by-sex interactions for BMD probably have weak effects, accounting for less than 0.08% of the variation in these traits per implicated SNP. © 2012 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research...
- Heritability of prevalent vertebral fracture and volumetric bone mineral density and geometry at the lumbar spine in three generations of the Framingham studyChing Ti Liu
Department of Biostatistics, Boston University School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA
J Bone Miner Res 27:954-8. 2012....
- Incorporating biological knowledge in the search for gene x gene interaction in genome-wide association studiesAlisa K Manning
School of Public Health, Boston University, 715 Albany Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
BMC Proc 3:S81. 2009..012)...