Affiliation: Boston University
- Genome-wide prioritization of disease genes and identification of disease-disease associations from an integrated human functional linkage networkBolan Linghu
Bioinformatics Program, Boston University, 24 Cummington Street, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Genome Biol 10:R91. 2009..Many of these disease-disease associations are supported by epidemiology, but with no previous genetic basis. Such associations can drive novel hypotheses on molecular mechanisms of diseases and therapies...
- High-precision high-coverage functional inference from integrated data sourcesBolan Linghu
Bioinformatics Graduate Program, Boston University, Boston, MA, 02215, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 9:119. 2008....
- Computational reconstruction of protein-protein interaction networks: algorithms and issuesEric Franzosa
Bioinformatics Program, Boston University, Boston, MA, USA
Methods Mol Biol 541:89-100. 2009....
- VisANT 3.0: new modules for pathway visualization, editing, prediction and constructionZhenjun Hu
Center for Advanced Genomic Technology, Boston University, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 35:W625-32. 2007..Pathways in the format of VisML can be securely shared within an interested group or published online using a simple Web link. VisANT is freely available at http://visant.bu.edu...
- Construction of functional linkage gene networks by data integrationBolan Linghu
Translational Sciences Department, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, Cambridge, MA, USA
Methods Mol Biol 939:215-32. 2013..Similar approaches can be applied to nonhuman species and other discovery tasks...
- Rub1p processing by Yuh1p is required for wild-type levels of Rub1p conjugation to Cdc53pBolan Linghu
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Indiana University School of Medicine and the Walther Oncology Center, Indianapolis, Indiana 46202, USA
Eukaryot Cell 1:491-4. 2002..Rub1p conjugation is dependent on the carboxyl-terminal processing enzyme Yuh1p, whereas Rub1p lacking the asparagine residue is conjugated without Yuh1p. Thus, Yuh1p is the major processing enzyme for Rub1p...