Affiliation: Boston University
- Atypical proliferative myositis: original MR description with pathologic correlation: case reportMohamed Jarraya
Department of Radiology, Musculoskeletal Section, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, USA
Skeletal Radiol 43:1155-9. 2014..We report a case of PM in which the imaging and histologic features combine typical findings of PM with unusual imaging features, suggesting of reactive (or nodular) fasciitis. ..
- Whole-Body muscle MRI in a series of patients with congenital myopathy related to TPM2 gene mutationsMohamed Jarraya
AP HP, Hôpitaux Universitaires Paris Ile de France Ouest, Pôle neuro locomoteur, Hôpital R Poincaré Service d imagerie médicale, Groupe Rachis Garches, F 92380 Garches, France
Neuromuscul Disord 22:S137-47. 2012..More spread involvement may be observed. This cephalic-distal MRI pattern is not frequent in other known myopathies...
- Isolated vertebral metastasis with a ﬂuid-ﬂuid level from a poorly differentiated adenocarcinomaMohamed Jarraya
Department of Radiology, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Diagn Interv Radiol 19:233-6. 2013..The differential diagnosis and imaging features are discussed with reference to the relevant literature...
- MR arthrography of the shoulder: optimizing pulse sequence protocols for the evaluation of cartilage and labrumAli Guermazi
Aspetar Qatar Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Hospital, Sport City Street, Near Khalifa Stadium, P O Box 29222, Qatar Department of Radiology, Boston University School of Medicine, 820 Harrison Avenue, FGH Building, 3rd Floor, Boston, MA 02118, United States Electronic address
Eur J Radiol 83:1421-8. 2014..To compare axial T1weighted fat-saturated (T1w fs) and T1w non-fs sequences, and coronal T1w-fs and T2w-fs sequences, for evaluation of cartilage and labrum using CT arthrography (CTA) as the reference...
- Medial posterior meniscal root tears are associated with development or worsening of medial tibiofemoral cartilage damage: the multicenter osteoarthritis studyAli Guermazi
Quantitative Imaging Center, Department of Radiology, and Clinical Epidemiology Research and Training Unit, Boston University School of Medicine, 820 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Radiology 268:814-21. 2013..To assess the association of meniscal root tear with the development or worsening of tibiofemoral cartilage damage...
- Multimodality imaging of foreign bodies of the musculoskeletal systemMohamed Jarraya
1 Department of Radiology, Section of Musculoskeletal Radiology, Boston University School of Medicine, 820 Harrison Ave, FGH Bldg 3rd Fl, Boston, MA 02118
AJR Am J Roentgenol 203:W92-102. 2014....
- Prevalence of MRI-detected mediopatellar plica in subjects with knee pain and the association with MRI-detected patellofemoral cartilage damage and bone marrow lesions: data from the Joints On Glucosamine studyDaichi Hayashi
Quantitative Imaging Center, Department of Radiology, Boston University School of Medicine, FGH Building 3rd Floor, 820 Harrison Avenue, Boston, MA 02118, USA
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 14:292. 2013....
- Radiographically occult and subtle fractures: a pictorial reviewMohamed Jarraya
Department of Radiology, Musculoskeletal Section, Boston University School of Medicine, 820 Harrison Avenue, FGH Building, 3rd Floor, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Radiol Res Pract 2013:370169. 2013..Our aim is to raise the awareness of radiologists and clinicians in these cases by presenting illustrative cases and a discussion of the relevant literature...