Nagaraj Setty Holalkere
Affiliation: Boston University School of Medicine
- Issues in imaging malignant neoplasms of the female reproductive systemNagaraj Setty Holalkere
Department of Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Curr Probl Diagn Radiol 38:1-16. 2009..Imaging features that impact on clinical diagnostic or treatment algorithms are highlighted and illustrated. Finally, recent technical advances that demonstrate promise are described...
- Imaging of miscellaneous pancreatic pathology (trauma, transplant, infections, and deposition)Nagaraj Setty Holalkere
Department of Radiology, Boston Medical Center, 820 Harrison Avenue, FGH Building, 3rd Floor, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Radiol Clin North Am 50:515-28. 2012....
- 64-Slice multidetector row CT angiography of the abdomen: comparison of low versus high concentration iodinated contrast media in a porcine modelN S Holalkere
Boston Medical Center, Department of Radiology, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Br J Radiol 84:221-8. 2011..In addition, we aimed to study the feasibility of using HCCM with a reduced total iodine dose...
- Evaluation of the effects of oral water and low-density barium sulphate suspension on bowel appearance on FDG-PET/CTMichael A Blake
Department of Radiology, Division of Abdominal Imaging and Interventional Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital, White 270, 55 Fruit Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Eur Radiol 20:157-64. 2010..05). LDB as an oral contrast agent provides superior bowel distension over water and does not induce increased FDG bowel activity...
- Role of computed tomography perfusion in the evaluation of pancreatic necrosis and pancreatitis after endoscopic ultrasound-guided ablation of the pancreas in a porcine modelDushyant V Sahani
Department of Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, 02114, USA
Pancreas 38:775-81. 2009..To evaluate the role of computed tomography (CT) perfusion in detection of pancreatic necrosis and pancreatitis after endoscopic ultrasound-guided ethanol ablation of porcine pancreas and to correlate the evaluation with histopathology...
- Advanced hepatocellular carcinoma: CT perfusion of liver and tumor tissue--initial experienceDushyant V Sahani
Department of Abdominal Imaging and Interventional Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital, 55 Fruit St, White 270, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Radiology 243:736-43. 2007..To prospectively assess computed tomographic (CT) perfusion for evaluation of tumor vascularity of advanced hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) and to correlate CT perfusion parameters with tumor grade and serum markers...
- Dynamic-threshold level set method for volumetry of porcine kidney in CT images in vivo and ex vivo assessment of the accuracy of volume measurementWenli Cai
Department of Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital Harvard Medical School, 25 New Chardon Street 400C, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Acad Radiol 14:890-6. 2007..We sought to assess the accuracy of a novel computerized volumetry method, called dynamic-thresholding (DT) level set, in determining the renal volume of pigs in CT images on the basis of in vivo and ex vivo reference standards...
- State-of-the-art cross-sectional imaging in bladder cancerBindu N Setty
Department of Radiology, Division of Abdominal Imaging and Intervention, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Curr Probl Diagn Radiol 36:83-96. 2007..In this review, we emphasize the value of current cross-sectional imaging and discuss the potential applications of novel imaging techniques in the management of patients with bladder cancer, predominantly transitional cell carcinoma...
- Imaging techniques for adrenal lesion characterizationMichael A Blake
Department of Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Radiol Clin North Am 46:65-78, vi. 2008..This article concludes with a brief discussion of the role of adrenal biopsy, performed less frequently because of the success of these noninvasive adrenal imaging advances...
- Optimal arterial phase imaging for detection of hypervascular hepatocellular carcinoma determined by continuous image capture on 16-MDCTXiaozhou Ma
Department of Abdominal Imaging and Interventional Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, WHT 2 270, 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 191:772-7. 2008....