Dijon R Fasoli
Affiliation: Boston University
- Measuring the influence of professional nursing practice on global hospital performance in an organizational contextDijon R Fasoli
Center for Health Care Quality, Outcomes, and Economic Research, ENR Memorial Veterans Hospital, Bedford, MA, USA
Nurs Outlook 56:56-62. 2008..Better GHP was associated with lower lengths of stay, lower profitability, less admission growth, and non-health system affiliation. Further research is needed to define a nursing-sensitive GHP measure...
- The culture of nursing engagement: a historical perspectiveDijon R Fasoli
Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital, Bedford, MA, USA
Nurs Adm Q 34:18-29. 2010..Focusing on the past and today provides us with a beginning framework from which to move expeditiously toward creating a culture of nursing engagement now...
- Predisposing characteristics, enabling resources and need as predictors of utilization and clinical outcomes for veterans receiving mental health servicesDijon R Fasoli
Center for Health Quality, Outcomes, and Economic Research, Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital, Bedford, MA, USA
Med Care 48:288-95. 2010..With health and social service needs competing for limited resources, it is important to understand the association between patient factors, MHS utilization, and clinical outcomes...
- Going beyond patient classification systems to create an evidence-based staffing methodologyDijon R Fasoli
Center for Health Quality, Outcomes and Economic Research, Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital, Bedford, Massachusetts, USA
J Nurs Adm 41:434-9. 2011..This resulted in 7 candidate indicators for inclusion in unit-specific staffing models. Adaptable to all healthcare settings, this process goes beyond traditional patient classification systems...
- Results of an integrative review of patient classification systemsDijon R Fasoli
Department of Veterans Affairs, Bedford, MD, USA
Annu Rev Nurs Res 28:295-316. 2010....