Affiliation: Boston University
- Knowledge dissemination and utilization in gerontology: an organizing frameworkMarianne Farkas
Roybal Center for the Enhancement of Late Life Functioning, Sargent College of Health and Rehabilitation Scences, Boston University, MA 02215, USA
Gerontologist 43:47-56. 2003..This article describes a conceptual framework for the dissemination and utilization of information, along with examples of its use by the Boston University Roybal Center for Enhancement of Late Life Function...
- Implementing recovery oriented evidence based programs: identifying the critical dimensionsMarianne Farkas
Boston University, Sargent College of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences, Center for Psychiatric Rehabilitation, 940 Commonwealth Ave West, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Community Ment Health J 41:141-58. 2005....
- Bridging science to service: using Rehabilitation Research and Training Center program to ensure that research-based knowledge makes a differenceMarianne Farkas
Center for Psychiatric Rehabilitation, Sargent College of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences, Boston University, Boston, MA 02215, USA
J Rehabil Res Dev 44:879-92. 2007..In addition, a knowledge-transfer framework developed by the Center to organize dissemination and utilization efforts is described...
- The 3Cs for recovery servicesMarianne Farkas
The Recovery Opportunity Center at Recovery Innovations Inc, Phoenix, USA
Behav Healthc 28:24, 26-7. 2008
- Psychiatric rehabilitation interventions: a reviewMarianne Farkas
Center for Psychiatric Rehabilitation, Boston University, MA 02215, USA
Int Rev Psychiatry 22:114-29. 2010....
- Research on evidence-based practices: future directions in an era of recoveryWilliam Anthony
Center for Psychiatric Rehabilitation, Sargent College of Health and Rehabilitation Services, Boston University, MA 02215, USA
Community Ment Health J 39:101-14. 2003....
- System transformation through best practicesMarianne Farkas
Psychiatr Rehabil J 30:87-8. 2006