ANASHUA RANI ELWY
Affiliation: Boston University
- Physicians' attitudes toward unhealthy alcohol use and self-efficacy for screening and counseling as predictors of their counseling and primary care patients' drinking outcomesA Rani Elwy
Center for Health Quality, Outcomes and Economic Research, Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial VA Hospital, Department of Veterans Affairs, 200 Springs Road 152, Bedford, MA 01730, USA
Subst Abuse Treat Prev Policy 8:17. 2013....
- All parents need family pediatricsA Rani Elwy
Center for Health Quality, Outcomes, and Economic Research, Department of Veterans Affairs, Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Hospital, Bedford, MA 01730, USA
Pediatrics 117:218-9. 2006
- Attributions and reported communication of a diagnosis of down syndromeA Rani Elwy
Center for Health Quality, Outcomes and Economic Research, Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Hospital, Veterans Health Administration, Department of Veterans Affairs, Boston University School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Health Commun 22:115-21. 2007..Neonatologists may make attributions about women on the basis of their screening histories, which appear to influence some but not all aspects of how they report communicating a diagnosis of DS...
- Race-ethnicity and diagnosis as predictors of outpatient service use among treatment initiatorsA Rani Elwy
Center for Health Quality, Outcomes, and Economic Research, Department of Veterans Affairs, Bedford, MA 01730, USA
Psychiatr Serv 59:1285-91. 2008..Data were examined from clients who had an initial intake visit at one of 12 outpatient mental health or substance abuse treatment sites in each of the four U.S. census regions...
- An illness perception model of primary care patients' help seeking for depressionA Rani Elwy
Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial VA Medical Center, Bedford, MA 01730, USA
Qual Health Res 21:1495-507. 2011..This model might be useful for planning patient activation intervention studies to increase the uptake of depression treatment in primary care...
- Help Seeking for Depression by Primary Care PatientsANASHUA ELWY; Fiscal Year: 2007..Determining the factors associated with patients' decisions to seek help for depression from PCPs is a first step in helping patients to take action to improve their mental health. ..