Affiliation: Boston University
- Quality of early care and childhood trauma: a prospective study of developmental pathways to dissociationLissa Dutra
Department of Psychology, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
J Nerv Ment Dis 197:383-90. 2009..Implications are discussed in the context of previous prospective work also pointing to the important contribution of parental emotional unresponsiveness in the development of dissociation...
- Quantifying clinical judgment in the assessment of adolescent psychopathology: Reliability, validity, and factor structure of the Child Behavior Checklist for clinician reportLissa Dutra
Center for Anxiety and Related Disorders, Department of Psychology, Boston University, MA 02215, USA
J Clin Psychol 60:65-85. 2004..The data suggest that clinical judgment can be both reliable and valid when quantified using psychometrically sound instruments...
- A multidimensional meta-analysis of psychotherapy for PTSDRebekah Bradley
Department of Psychology, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Am J Psychiatry 162:214-27. 2005..The authors present a multidimensional meta-analysis of studies published between 1980 and 2003 on psychotherapy for PTSD...
- A multidimensional meta-analysis of psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy for obsessive-compulsive disorderKamryn T Eddy
Department of Psychology, Center for Anxiety and Related Disorders, Boston University, USA
Clin Psychol Rev 24:1011-30. 2004..More research on combined pharmacological and psychotherapeutic interventions is also indicated...
- A meta-analytic review of psychosocial interventions for substance use disordersLissa Dutra
Center for Anxiety and Related Disorders, 648 Beacon St, Fl 6, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Am J Psychiatry 165:179-87. 2008....
- Relationship between attachment patterns and personality pathology in adolescentsOra Nakash-Eisikovits
Center for Anxiety and Related Disorders and Department of Psychology, Boston University, MA 02215, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 41:1111-23. 2002..To explore the relationship between attachment status and personality pathology in a large clinical sample of adolescents...
- Assessing adolescent personality pathologyDrew Westen
Department of Psychology and Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Emory University, 532 N Kilgo Circle, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Br J Psychiatry 186:227-38. 2005..Personality pathology constitutes a major form of psychopathology in adolescents...
- From infant attachment disorganization to adult dissociation: relational adaptations or traumatic experiences?Karlen Lyons-Ruth
Harvard Medical School, Cambridge Hospital, Department of Psychiatry, 1493 Cambridge Street, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Psychiatr Clin North Am 29:63-86, viii. 2006
- Core schemas and suicidality in a chronically traumatized populationLissa Dutra
Cambridge Health Alliance, Victims of Violence Program, Somerville, Massachusetts 02143, USA
J Nerv Ment Dis 196:71-4. 2008..These results offer important implications for the assessment and treatment of high-risk traumatized patients...