Affiliation: Boston University
- Treatment of HIV/AIDS at South Africa's largest employers: myth and realityPatrick Connelly
Center for International Health and Development, Boston University School of Public Health, USA
S Afr Med J 96:128-33. 2006....
- Private sector provision and financing of AIDS treatment in Africa: current developmentsFrank Feeley
Center for International Health and Development, Boston University School of Public Health, 85 E Concord Street, 5th Floor, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Curr HIV/AIDS Rep 4:192-200. 2007..With both funds and clinical resources stretched to meet AIDS treatment goals in countries with a high prevalence of HIV, further efforts are indicated to leverage private sector resources as part of a national treatment plan...
- The private sector and HIV/AIDS in Africa: taking stock of 6 years of applied researchSydney Rosen
Center for International Health and Development, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
AIDS 21:S41-51. 2007..Until recently, little was known about the costs of the HIV/AIDS epidemic to businesses in Africa or about business responses to the epidemic. This paper synthesizes the results of a set of studies conducted between 1999 and 2006...
- Provision of antiretroviral therapy by the private sectorPatrick Connelly
Lancet 365:1925-6. 2005
- I-Med Exchange. Bridging the digital dividePatrick Connelly
IAPAC Mon 8:143-50. 2002