Susan B Brogly
Affiliation: Boston University
- Birth defects among children born to human immunodeficiency virus-infected women: pediatric AIDS clinical trials protocols 219 and 219CSusan B Brogly
Center for Biostatistics in AIDS Research, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA
Pediatr Infect Dis J 29:721-7. 2010..Some studies have detected associations between in utero antiretroviral therapy (ARV) exposure and birth defects but evidence is inconclusive...
- Reproductive health of adolescent girls perinatally infected with HIVSusan B Brogly
Center for Biostatistics in AIDS Research, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Mass 02115 6017, USA
Am J Public Health 97:1047-52. 2007..We sought to describe the reproductive health of adolescent girls perinatally infected with HIV...
- Lack of increased hepatotoxicity in HIV-infected pregnant women receiving nevirapine compared with other antiretroviralsDavid W Ouyang
Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
AIDS 24:109-14. 2010..To estimate whether HIV-infected pregnant women were at an increased risk of hepatotoxicity when taking nevirapine (NVP)-containing regimens compared with HIV-infected pregnant women taking antiretroviral therapy (ART) not containing NVP...
- Prenatal protease inhibitor use and risk of preterm birth among HIV-infected women initiating antiretroviral drugs during pregnancyKunjal Patel
Department of Epidemiology, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Infect Dis 201:1035-44. 2010..Conflicting results have been reported among studies of protease inhibitor (PI) use during pregnancy and preterm birth. Uncontrolled confounding by indication may explain some of the differences among studies...
- Short communication: transplacental nucleoside analogue exposure and mitochondrial parameters in HIV-uninfected childrenSusan B Brogly
Center for Biostatistics in AIDS Research, Department of Biostatistics, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 27:777-83. 2011..No deletions were found. The long-term significance of these small but potentially important alterations should continue to be studied as these children enter adolescence and adulthood...
- Correlates of human papillomavirus vaccination rates in low-income, minority adolescents: a multicenter studyRebecca B Perkins
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 21:813-20. 2012..Low rates of human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination in low-income, minority adolescents may exacerbate racial disparities in cervical cancer incidence...
- In utero nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor exposure and signs of possible mitochondrial dysfunction in HIV-uninfected childrenSusan B Brogly
Center for Biostatistics in AIDS Research, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
AIDS 21:929-38. 2007..There is equivocal evidence of in utero nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI) exposure and the occurrence of mitochondrial dysfunction (MD) in HIV-uninfected children born of HIV-infected women...