Susan B Brogly
Affiliation: Boston University
- Birth defects among children born to human immunodeficiency virus-infected women: pediatric AIDS clinical trials protocols 219 and 219CSusan B Brogly
Center for Biostatistics in AIDS Research, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA
Pediatr Infect Dis J 29:721-7. 2010..Some studies have detected associations between in utero antiretroviral therapy (ARV) exposure and birth defects but evidence is inconclusive...
- Reproductive health of adolescent girls perinatally infected with HIVSusan B Brogly
Center for Biostatistics in AIDS Research, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Mass 02115 6017, USA
Am J Public Health 97:1047-52. 2007..We sought to describe the reproductive health of adolescent girls perinatally infected with HIV...
- Lack of increased hepatotoxicity in HIV-infected pregnant women receiving nevirapine compared with other antiretroviralsDavid W Ouyang
Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
AIDS 24:109-14. 2010..To estimate whether HIV-infected pregnant women were at an increased risk of hepatotoxicity when taking nevirapine (NVP)-containing regimens compared with HIV-infected pregnant women taking antiretroviral therapy (ART) not containing NVP...
- Prenatal protease inhibitor use and risk of preterm birth among HIV-infected women initiating antiretroviral drugs during pregnancyKunjal Patel
Department of Epidemiology, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Infect Dis 201:1035-44. 2010..Conflicting results have been reported among studies of protease inhibitor (PI) use during pregnancy and preterm birth. Uncontrolled confounding by indication may explain some of the differences among studies...
- Short communication: transplacental nucleoside analogue exposure and mitochondrial parameters in HIV-uninfected childrenSusan B Brogly
Center for Biostatistics in AIDS Research, Department of Biostatistics, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 27:777-83. 2011..No deletions were found. The long-term significance of these small but potentially important alterations should continue to be studied as these children enter adolescence and adulthood...
- Correlates of human papillomavirus vaccination rates in low-income, minority adolescents: a multicenter studyRebecca B Perkins
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 21:813-20. 2012..Low rates of human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination in low-income, minority adolescents may exacerbate racial disparities in cervical cancer incidence...
- In utero nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor exposure and signs of possible mitochondrial dysfunction in HIV-uninfected childrenSusan B Brogly
Center for Biostatistics in AIDS Research, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
AIDS 21:929-38. 2007..There is equivocal evidence of in utero nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI) exposure and the occurrence of mitochondrial dysfunction (MD) in HIV-uninfected children born of HIV-infected women...
- Human papillomavirus vaccination and cervical cytology in young minority womenSusan B Brogly
From the Department of Epidemiology, Boston University School of Public Health, Boston, MA Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA Department of Pathology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA Department of Pathology, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY and Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
Sex Transm Dis 41:511-4. 2014..We studied the effect of catch-up HPV vaccination on cervical cytology and HPV infection in sexually active, low-income and minority young women...