Affiliation: Boston University
- Strengthening capacity for AIDS vaccine research: analysis of the Pfizer Global Health Fellows program and the International AIDS Vaccine InitiativeTaryn Vian
Center for Global Health and Development, Boston University, 801 Massachusetts Avenue, Boston, MA 02118, USA
BMC Health Serv Res 13:378. 2013..International volunteering is increasingly being used as a capacity building strategy, yet little is known about how corporate volunteers help to improve performance of NGOs in the fight against HIV/AIDS...
- Economic and quality of life outcomes of antiretroviral therapy for HIV/AIDS in developing countries: a systematic literature reviewJennifer Beard
Department of International Health, School of Public Health, Boston University, Boston, MA, USA
AIDS Care 21:1343-56. 2009....
- Children of female sex workers and drug users: a review of vulnerability, resilience and family-centred models of careJennifer Beard
Center for Global Health and Development, Boston University, 801 Massachusetts Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Int AIDS Soc 13:S6. 2010..This review synthesizes evidence from disparate sources describing the vulnerabilities and resilience of the children of female sex workers and drug users, and documents some models of care that have been put in place to assist them...
- Acute respiratory infection Boston university's collaborative research work in the last decadeAbanish Rizal
Center for Global Health and Development, Boston University, Boston, USA
Indian Pediatr 47:19-24. 2010..These contributions are likely to have a long lasting impact on reducing the mortality and morbidity associated with childhood pneumonia...
- Revisiting sphere: new standards of service delivery for new trends in protracted displacementLotus McDougal
Department of International Health, Boston University School of Public Health, Cambridge, United States
Disasters 35:87-101. 2011....
- PEPFAR's support for orphans and vulnerable children: some beneficial effects, but too little data, and programs spread thinMalcolm Bryant
Center for Global Health and Development, Boston University, MA, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 31:1508-18. 2012..We offer several recommendations, including better measuring the effect of programs for orphans and vulnerable children by collecting baseline data and conducting well-designed, rigorous outcome and impact evaluations...