Affiliation: Boston College
- Role of histone acetylation in the assembly and modulation of chromatin structuresA T Annunziato
Department of Biology, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467, USA
Gene Expr 9:37-61. 2000..Suggestions for future research are offered in the concluding remarks...
- Effects of acetylation of histone H4 at lysines 8 and 16 on activity of the Hat1 histone acetyltransferaseA M Makowski
Department of Biology, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts 02467, USA
J Biol Chem 276:43499-502. 2001..Dutnall, R. N., Tafrov, S. T., Sternglanz, R., and Ramakrishnan, V. (1998) Cell 94, 427-438) and provide evidence for the first time that site-specific acetylation of histones can regulate the acetylation of other substrate sites...
- Separation of histone variants and post-translationally modified isoforms by triton/acetic acid/urea polyacrylamide gel electrophoresisC A Ryan
Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, USA
Curr Protoc Mol Biol . 2001....
- HISTONE-DNA INTERACTIONS DURING CHROMATIN BIOSYNTHESISANTHONY ANNUNZIATO; Fiscal Year: 1993..Using the same technique, the ability of histones and DNA to form pre-nucleosomal assembly intermediates in partial reactions will also be tested...
- Chromatin Biosynthesis: Defining the Deposition CodeANTHONY ANNUNZIATO; Fiscal Year: 2005..Finally, the function of the HAT-B enzyme will be studied through whole-genome mRNA analysis, in a hatidelete mutant of the yeast Schizosaccharomyces pombe. ..