Mark E Boseley
- A useful algorithm for managing the difficult pediatric airwayMark E Boseley
Madigan Army Medical Center, Bldg 9040 Fitzsimmons Dr, Tacoma, WA 98431, USA
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 71:1317-20. 2007..A new adjuvant airway tool is also presented, as well as a list of equipment for the operating room. We will attempt to emphasize key points while presenting a patient that we have recently treated...
- Spasmodic dysphonia in an adolescent patient with an autoimmune neurologic disorderMark E Boseley
Madigan Army Medical Center, Washington, USA
Am J Otolaryngol 28:140-2. 2007..She was treated with botulinum toxin, which resulted in a significant improvement in subjective voice as well as reduced jitter and shimmer on objective voice measurements...
- Conservative treatment of an obstructing vocal fold granulomaMark E Boseley
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Brook Army Medical Center, Ft Sam Houston, Tex, USA
Ear Nose Throat J 82:550. 2003
- Laryngeal sporotrichosis mimicking merkel cell carcinoma recurrenceLakeisha R Henry
Wilford Hall Medical Center, Lackland AFB, TX, USA
Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 132:336-8. 2005
- The utility of the fiberoptic endoscopic evaluation of swallowing (FEES) in diagnosing and treating children with Type I laryngeal cleftsMark E Boseley
Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Department of Otolaryngology, Boston, 02114 3914, USA
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 70:339-43. 2006..The pattern of laryngeal aspiration seen with FEES can help in diagnosis and management in this patient population...