- The value of diagnostic medical imagingDon Bradley
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina, Durham, NC, USA
N C Med J 75:121-5. 2014..This commentary reviews the factors that drive the cost of medical imaging, discusses current interventions, and suggests possible future courses of action. ..
- The incremental value of medical nutrition therapy in weight managementDonald W Bradley
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina, Durham, NC 27702 2291, USA
Manag Care 22:40-5. 2013..To evaluate the incremental cost of and health benefits attributable to medical nutrition therapy (MNT) for managed care members participating in an obesity-related health management program...
- Centers of Excellence in Bariatric Surgery: design, implementation, and one-year outcomesDon W Bradley
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina, Durham, North Carolina 27702 2291, USA
Surg Obes Relat Dis 2:513-7. 2006..This report describes an alternative approach-the creation of a network of Centers of Excellence (COE) in Bariatric Surgery...
- The epidemic of overweight and obesity: a challenge to medicine, public health and public policyDon W Bradley
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina, USA
N C Med J 67:268-72. 2006
- UNC Health Systems and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina patient-centered medical home collaborativeDon Bradley
Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina, PO Box 2291, Durham, NC 27702, USA
N C Med J 72:223-4. 2011..This commentary reviews the impetus for, and the anticipated outcomes of, the model practice...