Linda J Cook
Affiliation: Bloomsburg University
- Educating women about the hidden dangers of alcoholLinda J Cook
Department of Nursing, Bloomsburg University, Pennsylvania 17815, USA
J Psychosoc Nurs Ment Health Serv 42:24-31. 2004..4. Psychiatric nurses are often in the position to provide education and counseling to women regarding the hidden dangers of alcohol use and abuse...
- Exercises for mental wellness. Couldn't we all benefit?Linda J Cook
J Psychosoc Nurs Ment Health Serv 45:8-9. 2007..Personal fitness training should focus not only on physical fitness, but also on mental fitness...
- Inviting teaching behaviors of clinical faculty and nursing students' anxietyLinda J Cook
Department of Nursing, Bloomsburg University, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania 17815, USA
J Nurs Educ 44:156-61. 2005..Findings indicate that clinical faculty should be intentionally aware of how their teaching behaviors are perceived by students and influence student anxiety during clinical experiences...
- The ultimate deception: childhood sexual abuse in the churchLinda J Cook
Department of Nursing, Bloomsburg University, Pennsylvania, USA
J Psychosoc Nurs Ment Health Serv 43:18-24. 2005..In addition, it can create spiritual distress in victims. Child and adolescent mental health nurses need to actively promote risk-reduction strategies to help prevent the abuse from occurring in their communities...
- Striving to help college students with mental health issuesLinda J Cook
Department of Nursing, Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, Bloomsburg, PA 17815, USA
J Psychosoc Nurs Ment Health Serv 45:40-4. 2007..Information about how to establish a NAMI-on-Campus group can be obtained by accessing http://www.namioncampus.org or http://www.nami.org...
- The role of psychiatric nurse faculty in establishing a campus suicide prevention programLinda J Cook
Bloomsburg University, Department of Nursing, Pennsylvania, PA 17815 1301, USA
J Psychosoc Nurs Ment Health Serv 49:22-8. 2011..This article describes how a psychiatric nurse faculty member successfully established a comprehensive suicide prevention program that was initially supported by grant funds from the Garrett Lee Smith Memorial Act...