Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Blood Research Institute
- Heparin promotes platelet responsiveness by potentiating αIIbβ3-mediated outside-in signalingCunji Gao
Blood Research Institute, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, USA
Blood 117:4946-52. 2011....
- Eptifibatide-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis in humans require FcgammaRIIa and the integrin beta3 cytoplasmic domainCunji Gao
Blood Research Institute, Blood Center of Wisconsin, 638 N 18th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53201, USA
J Clin Invest 119:504-11. 2009....
- The cell-adhesion and signaling molecule PECAM-1 is a molecular mediator of resistance to genotoxic chemotherapyCarmen Bergom
Blood Research Institute, Blood Center of Wisconsin, and Department of Cell Biology, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53201, USA
Cancer Biol Ther 5:1699-707. 2006..In addition, reducing PECAM-1 levels in the tumor endothelium may aid in low-dose, anti-angiogenic therapy...
- Cooperative integrin/ITAM signaling in platelets enhances thrombus formation in vitro and in vivoHuiying Zhi
Blood Research Institute, BloodCenter of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
Blood 121:1858-67. 2013....
- An alternatively spliced isoform of PECAM-1 is expressed at high levels in human and murine tissues, and suggests a novel role for the C-terminus of PECAM-1 in cytoprotective signalingCarmen Bergom
Blood Research Institute, BloodCenter of Wisconsin, 8727 Watertown Plank Road, Milwaukee, WI 53201, USA
J Cell Sci 121:1235-42. 2008..These studies suggest a novel role for the PECAM-1 C-terminus in cytoprotective signaling and highlight a need for further characterization of expression of PECAM-1 isoforms in normal and malignant tissues...
- Identification of FcgammaRIIa as the ITAM-bearing receptor mediating alphaIIbbeta3 outside-in integrin signaling in human plateletsBrian Boylan
Blood Research Institute, BloodCenter of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, USA
Blood 112:2780-6. 2008....
- Mechanisms of PECAM-1-mediated cytoprotection and implications for cancer cell survivalCarmen Bergom
Blood Research Institute, The Blood Center of Southeastern Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 46:1409-21. 2005....
- PECAM-1 functions as a specific and potent inhibitor of mitochondrial-dependent apoptosisCunji Gao
Laboratories of PECAM 1 Research and Cell Biology, Blood Research Institute, The Blood Center of Southeastern Wisconsin, PO Box 2178, 638 N 18th St, Milwaukee, WI 53201, USA
Blood 102:169-79. 2003....