Mark G Lewis
Affiliation: BIOQUAL Inc
- Identification and utilization of inter-species conserved (ISC) probesets on Affymetrix human GeneChip platforms for the optimization of the assessment of expression patterns in non human primate (NHP) samplesZhining Wang
Henry M Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine, Rockville, Maryland 20850, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 5:165. 2004..Appropriate normalization methods were identified that further improve the reliability of human GeneChips for interspecies (human vs NHP) comparisons...
- Response of a simian immunodeficiency virus (SIVmac251) to raltegravir: a basis for a new treatment for simian AIDS and an animal model for studying lentiviral persistence during antiretroviral therapyMark G Lewis
Department of Infectious, Parasitic and Immune Mediated Diseases, Istituto Superiore di Sanita, Viale Regina Elena, 299, 00161, Rome, Italy
Retrovirology 7:21. 2010....
- A highly intensified ART regimen induces long-term viral suppression and restriction of the viral reservoir in a simian AIDS modelIart Luca Shytaj
Department of Infectious, Parasitic and Immune Mediated Diseases, Istituto Superiore di Sanita, Viale Regina Elena, Rome, Italy
PLoS Pathog 8:e1002774. 2012....
- Investigational treatment suspension and enhanced cell-mediated immunity at rebound followed by drug-free remission of simian AIDSIart Luca Shytaj
Istituto Superiore di Sanita, Viale Regina Elena, 299, 00161, Rome, Italy
Retrovirology 10:71. 2013..Moreover, auranofin could synergize with a fully suppressive ART protocol and induce a drug-free post-therapy containment of viremia...
- Two-Year Follow-Up of Macaques Developing Intermittent Control of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus Homolog Simian Immunodeficiency Virus SIVmac251 in the Chronic Phase of InfectionIart Luca Shytaj
Istituto Superiore di Sanita, Rome, Italy
J Virol 89:7521-35. 2015..These results suggest that limited numbers of activated T cells at viral rebound and subsequent development of broadly reactive cell-mediated responses may be interrelated in reducing the viral reservoir...