Affiliation: Bioprocessing Division
- Genome-scale constraint-based modeling of Geobacter metallireducensJun Sun
Genomatica Inc, San Diego, CA, USA
BMC Syst Biol 3:15. 2009..Such a modeling approach was applied to provide physiological and ecological insights on the metabolism of G. metallireducens...
- Genome-scale comparison and constraint-based metabolic reconstruction of the facultative anaerobic Fe(III)-reducer Rhodoferax ferrireducensCarla Risso
Department of Microbiology, 203N Morrill Science Center IVN, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, MA 01003, USA
BMC Genomics 10:447. 2009..ferrireducens, the complete genome sequence of this organism was further annotated and then the physiology of R. ferrireducens was investigated with a constraint-based, genome-scale in silico metabolic model and laboratory studies...
- Genome-wide analysis of the RpoN regulon in Geobacter sulfurreducensChing Leang
Department of Microbiology, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA 01003, USA
BMC Genomics 10:331. 2009....
- Constraint-based modeling analysis of the metabolism of two Pelobacter speciesJun Sun
Genomatica Inc, 10520 Wateridge Circle, San Diego, CA, USA
BMC Syst Biol 4:174. 2010....
- Numerical bias estimation for mass spectrometric mass isotopomer analysisTae Hoon Yang
Computational Department, Genomatica Inc, 10520 Wateridge Circle, San Diego, CA 92121, USA
Anal Biochem 388:192-203. 2009..As a result, the reliability of metabolic fluxes that are typically computed from mass isotopomer measurements is increased...
- Metabolic response of Geobacter sulfurreducens towards electron donor/acceptor variationTae Hoon Yang
Genomatica, Inc, 10520 Wateridge Circle, San Diego, CA 92121, USA
Microb Cell Fact 9:90. 2010..We examined the (13)C-labeling patterns of proteinogenic amino acids obtained from G. sulfurreducens cultured with (13)C-acetate...
- An integrated biotechnology platform for developing sustainable chemical processesNelson R Barton
Genomatica, Inc, 4757 Nexus Center Drive, San Diego, CA, 92121, USA
J Ind Microbiol Biotechnol 42:349-60. 2015....